[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Never played a Zelda game in my life before >Decide to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Link.png (704 KB, 900x1192) Image search: [Google]
Link.png
704 KB, 900x1192
>Never played a Zelda game in my life before
>Decide to try out OoT since I constantly hear about how great it is
>Get it on Wii store since I can't be fucked to emulate (pic isn't mine) using my old GC controller to play it
>Jump out of my treehouse, talk to this green haired person and start testing out the controls
>Alright so which button is jump?
>Notice the textures are muddy as fuck, oh well, old game I guess
>Still can't find jump
>Notice the C stick doesn't move the camera, realize this game is going to control like a fucking PSP title and need constant camera resets
>Still cant find the jump button, just walking around talking to cunts
>See some sort of river with some islands on it
>Alright I will go over there maybe there is a jump tutorial or something, I will figure it out
>Walking towards the edge of the pond
>Link suddenly just jumps over the gap
>Woah! What the fuck!? Did I press something? Surely I must have, that wasn't... haha no no, this is a highly praised platformer adventure, I will try this again, maybe the jump button is context sensitive and I bumped it accidentally
>Walk towards the edge again, this time making sure I am pressing nothing but forwards
>My motherfucking face when Link automatically jumps
>He automatically jumps
>Realize there is no jump button
>A fucking platformer with no jump button
>drop the fucking controller
>just stare at the screen in disbelief
>it hits me that I am playing the 5th gen equivalent of fucking Uncharted
>In fact even more casual than Uncharted because you still have to press jump in Uncharted even if it's all guided on rails after that
>It suddenly hits me that Ocarina of Time is the original casual garbage trash game that brought in all this fucking girl gamers and casual shitters with it's over simplified gameplay
>>
if you want to jump (that's you fetish :DDDDD) try Zelda 2
>>
>>333482690
(You)
>>
>>333482690
Okay now tiger, this pasta is old and doesn't make sense since your OP image isn't a screenshot.
>>
Are you just going through all your terrible pastas today OP?
>>
I love this pretending to be retarded meme.
>>
Bravo OP you got me.
>>
>like LttP
>dislike OoT
>people always call me arin
>finally get around to watching game grumps
>it all clicks
fucking a
>>
>(pic isn't mine)
Literally stopped reading there. Why in the fuck did you feel the need to include this.
>>
File: Sayaka.gif (466 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
Sayaka.gif
466 KB, 450x253
>>333482690
>Doesn't even read the copypasta before posting it to realize there should be a screenshot
>>
>People falling for this decade old copypasta
I admit it, made me feel a bit nostalgic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.