[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you make the perfect Harvest Moon game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Harvest-Moon-Magical-Melody-wii.jpg (125 KB, 640x906) Image search: [Google]
Harvest-Moon-Magical-Melody-wii.jpg
125 KB, 640x906
How would you make the perfect Harvest Moon game?
>>
Date everyone.
Even the Harvest Sprites.
And the Animals.
>>
>>333482405
Not like Stardew Valley
>>
>>333482405
Harvest Moon 64 was probably the best HM game I ever played. Although it's probably just my nostalgia speaking since it was the first one I played, there was just something I loved about it that makes me keep coming back to it.
It makes me sad to see how awful the series has become. I guess I'll stick to the old ones.
>>
Go back to the basics
SNES Harvest Moon, N64 and FoMT for example.
Game is about being comfy, not minmaxing crops and relationships
Festivals need to actually be engaging and fun (like in N64)
You eventually get old and die. Maybe your son/daughter could take over so you don't lock your save.
>>
>>333483820
This. But to add something fresh, proper choices for dialogue that actually fucking mean something. Optional mini-games and puzzles, especially concerning festivals. More festivals.

Hopefully stardew valley will be better after some major updates. I liked it, but after a while there's nothing to do.
>>
>>333483963
This is a HM thread. Get out with that Stardew Valley shit
>>
>>333483995
Maybe if there was a worthwhile HM/RF released recently I wouldn't have had to mention it
>>
File: image.gif (188 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
188 KB, 500x333
Just cute yuri, that's really all I want. Old Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games already do a good enough job at making my experience comfy, there's nothing I'd really change.
Well I mean I'd like it too if fish prices weren't so pathetic and you could choose to be a fisherman with no glaring drawbacks.
>>
Let the player buy their husband/wife sexy outfits.
>>
>>333483995
make me faggot
>>
>>333486274
Can't make you a faggot if you already are one.
>>
>>333483820
Basically this. Just give us more animals to maintain (ducks, goats, llamas, whateer), fishing ponds, more social events. Just take the base, add some more to it and that's all it'll need.
>>
>>333482405
I just want an HD version of BtN, maybe with the extra content from HM64 and FoMT if they don't conflict with each other. I'd like no time limit.

Currently emulating and it works great though.
>>
A bigger and better version of BTN with a different cast of characters
>>
>>333482405
Magical Melody would have been the perfect Harvest Moon game if it had interactive festivals
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.