[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had an old internet ex-friend from 7 years ago >got into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 659x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 659x519
>had an old internet ex-friend from 7 years ago
>got into a fight with him about 5 years ago
>check his steam profile today
>Currently Offline Last Online 1232 days ago
>comment section is lots of RIPs
>>
We all died eventually.
>>
>>333478295
>make internet friend 2 years ago
>we are like best buddies
>even visit him 2 times
>he stops talking to me
why u no talk to me anymore ;__;
>>
Well it's not like you pushed him over the edge by breaking the friendship?

Right?
>>
people leave the internet when they realize social communication over it is terrible and trying to maintain that perfect fraudulent outward persona is exhausting

it's weird seeing someone post like 300 times a day throughout their teens then drop off gradually during college (mostly log on just to say "remember the old times?") and outright disappear after
>>
>>333478783
And people always jokingly say the person is dead if they don't log on for awhile, especially on youtube and shit like that.
>>
>>333478746
because you're a bitch-ass nigga
>>
>>333478783
>trying to maintain that perfect fraudulent outward persona is exhausting
I don't even have a real 'personality' I just like what the person I'm talking to likes, I don't challenge them about anything, I just go with everything they say and want.
>>
>>333479074
You'd make a fine sub yet.
>>
>>333478295
>all of that blood
those fucking space guns man
>>
>>333480681
he hit an artery
>>
>>333480816
oh I'm not that far yet, but didn't kircheis bleed alot too?
>>
I have no game friends. I turn on the PS4 and delete any messages and friend request without even looking at them. Sometimes I'm a team player and sometimes I just fuck everyone over. I enjoy being chaotic. You never know what you're getting with me because I don't even know why I do what I do.
>>
>>333480961
He did but not for nearly as long as Reuenthal did
>>
>>333481048
t. t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
>>
>>333478295
Fuck you OP for reminding me of what happened to Yang Wen-li
>>
>>333479074
That's not a real friendship anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.