[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he be back in the next DMC? And what will his MOTIVATION be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Vergil_DMC_3.jpg (21 KB, 350x438) Image search: [Google]
Vergil_DMC_3.jpg
21 KB, 350x438
Will he be back in the next DMC? And what will his MOTIVATION be?
>>
>>333475971
Deader than Uncle Ben
>>
Why does he makes an MMM~ sound when he does judgement cut is he hungry
>>
>>333476246
Kek, if you believe this.

Capcom basically knows now that everyone and their mother wants Vergil back. They already brought him back for DMC4:SE and teased his relationship with Nero. They're going to bring him back from the dead in DMC5, bet on it.
>>
>>333476337
But he was already brought back from the dead in DMC1.
>>
>>333476636
Uh, no? Mundus basically just brainwashed him and turned him into his soldier.

It's not until you beat him near the end of that game that he dies for good.
>>
File: nnxru6E9411uurzuio1_1280.png (2 MB, 800x1100) Image search: [Google]
nnxru6E9411uurzuio1_1280.png
2 MB, 800x1100
>>333475971
Of course he'll be back. In DMC4 they even say that Nelo Angelo was just his soul stuffed into the armor, you didn't even kill his body.
>>
>>333476919
>In DMC4 they even say that Nelo Angelo was just his soul stuffed into the armor, you didn't even kill his body.
Oh shit did they?
>>
File: 1459063137630.gif (2 MB, 624x335) Image search: [Google]
1459063137630.gif
2 MB, 624x335
I hope they bring back Scottsdale Rapes to Vergil's moveset.
>>
>>333477043

no they didnt. the normal enemy angelo (the white suits of armor) were just the souls of demons controlled by the stuttering bug man
>>
>>333477136

i bet doing that dumb sword twirl on tv was one of the best moments in his boring life wat a nerd
>>
File: nyqlrv49p51uurzuio1_1280.png (364 KB, 585x293) Image search: [Google]
nyqlrv49p51uurzuio1_1280.png
364 KB, 585x293
>>333477043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTTIDXVwbOE

>It was there he met a demon named Nelo Angelo, the transformed soul of his departed brother Vergil.
>At the root of Nelo Angelo's chivalry lies his origins; for within the demon's body rests the soul of Vergil, Dante's vanquished brother, now a pawn subject to Mundus's machinations.

From that you could take it to mean that Vergil was still dead, but the point is what exploded at the end of DMC1 wasn't actually Vergil's body. Also, the DMC3 section doesn't say that Mundus actually killed him.

>After their battle, he was left to reside in the underworld, eventually falling under the sway of the Demon Emperor Mundus.
>>
>>333477361
Somehow I doubt you are doing particularly better than him, Anon.
>>
>>333477525
>Also, the DMC3 section doesn't say that Mundus actually killed him.
Good enough for me.
>>
>the concentration meter wasn't called the motivation meter
One fucking job
>>
>>333475971
He will in the special edition, even if it takes 9 years.
>>
>>333478008
This. Why call it concentration? Is that how it is in moon too?
>>
>DMC 3: Vergil's Corrupt look is more like sparda; DT is Nelo Angelo
>DMC 4: Legendary Dark Knight Vergil looks similar to DMC 3; DT IS Sparda

Can we confirm that Vergil is stronger than Dante due to the fact he looks more like Sparda now
>>
>>333478548
If we go by the storyline of
>DMC3>DMC 4> DMC1>>>>>DMC2
>Reminder DMC1 Dantes costume was called Sparda
Vergils Sparda is gained sooner but not stronger due to the fact he is missing Luce and Ombra.
>Vergil using guns, ever
>>
>>333478548
>Can we confirm that Vergil is stronger than Dante due to the fact he looks more like Sparda now
Isn't that just a costume?
>>
>DMC4SE borrows from DmC's Vergil moveset
>proper Vergil now has a free, easy to input infinite via Yamato aerial to Trick with almost 0 risk
Classic Capcom.
>>
>>333476295
Akuma also does that
I know next to nothing about what it's supposed to mean, but a lot of subbers localize it as a "Yes"
Either way, it's pretty bitchin
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.