[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 25
File: man vs game.png (262 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
man vs game.png
262 KB, 512x512
>>
>>333475449
drugs
>>
>wife literally leaves you because you are a drug addicted streamer who would go on benders and play/stream for 30 hours straight
>>
>>333475449
Who?
>>
>>333475449
he takes life way too seriously
>>
His enablers are worse than boogie2988's.
>>
Being sucks at DS
>>
He got addicted to meth (not a joke, literally meth) because he got so assmad over people "backseat gaming" in his channel. His wife then cheated on him at a convention because who wants to be with an unstable meth head.

He literally fucking shits all over even big donors or longtime subs if they even ASK HIM if he wants any hints. Just a few weeks ago I was watching him play DS2 (with adblock of course) and they asked if they could tell him how to better avoid a certain mob. Keep in mind this is a game he has beaten probably 20 times already and knows literally everything about. And his response? "Do I want a tip? How about... do you want to shut the fuck up you fucking idiot? Seriously, fuck you. *note at this point he can't let it the fuck go* Seriously, who the fuck comes in here and tries to backseat... blah blah blah... get a fucking life... unsub I don't care... Someone else will take your place, your money doesn't mean anything to me because someone else will give me theirs (he literally said this and people still donate to this shitbag)... blah blah blah so fuck off you retarded cunt"

Fuck Man.
>>
>>333476687
citation needed for your first two sentences
>>
>>333476687
He has said himself multiple times on stream that he got into meth and it fucked him up and he "quit it". The cheating wife part I'll admit is rumor, but I've heard from many different people the same thing, one of them a streamer that's actually acquainted with him. Acquainted enough to actually meet up at cons to hang out, but not "friends" friends.
>>
>>333475449
>plays Dragons dogma
>Gets to the part where you run from Grigori
>Is borderline overencumbered
>Runs down the hallway literally 3 dozen times dying each time
>One of his subs mentions his equip load after 30 plus minutes of this shit
>Goes on a massive rant calling him a complete and utter cunt for ruining the entertainment value of his stream, calls him a parasite faggot who should mind his own business.
>This goes on for 15 minutes before he finally gets back to playing the game, takes the guys advice to unequip and then goes on another 10 minute rant about it
>Quits the game later and calls it terribly designed because he can't simply attack spam things down.
>People still donate and sub to him
There has to be a term for this mental illness people have that they feel the need to donate to people streaming games. What a fucking scam it is.
>>
>>333477101
>>333476859
Sorry meant to reply to you, not him.
>>
File: 1453457541411.gif (693 KB, 339x279) Image search: [Google]
1453457541411.gif
693 KB, 339x279
>>333475449
How did this asshole get so fucking popular in the first place?

He's not charismatic AT ALL, he's shit at the games he plays, and he fucking spergs the fuck out all the time.

Does it just really really know how to play the pander game or some shit? Do people feel pity for him and feel they HAVE to give him money?
What the fuck is this shit going on?

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS HACK SO GOD DAMN POPULAR.
>>
File: ltg our guy.jpg (48 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ltg our guy.jpg
48 KB, 512x512
>>333477105
>There has to be a term for this mental illness people have that they feel the need to donate to people streaming games.

There certainly must be. It's one thing if somebody is really good at a game and has interesting commentary. It's another thing entirely when people donate or sub to "be a part of ____ team!" and say hi to the chat when they log on and say bye when they leave and get pretty much ignored by the streamer.

Even the ultra popular streamers like lirik or summitg, from my limited viewing experiences, don't really interact with the chat, make fun of donators if they ask something, and aren't particularly good at the game or have a great voice or personality.

at least for guys like pic related its funny to see a delusional trainwreck who posts retarded racist shit on twitter, goes off on racist tangents on cam, rages hard, complains at his job at fucking mcdonalds or goodwill, tries desperately to shill his shitty t-shirts, and legitimately thinks that he will be a famous actor in marvel movies very soon.
>>
>>333475840
>wife literally addicts you to drugs and then leaves you and takes half of your money
what a cuck
>>
>>333477283
Not only that but he doesn't even play very interesting games. It's nothing but Souls over and over again.
>>
>>333475840
apparently she cheated on him, she also owns half of the manvsgame name from the divorce, and shes making him pay for it if he wants his brand back or whatever.
>>
>paranoid drug addict who has no original thoughts of his own and just quotes movies all day
literally more entertaining than most other things on twitch, I just wish people would stop subbing and donating so the guy would spend more time being crazy and less time thanking people
>>
>>333475449
who is that?
>>
>>333475449
Too much drug
>>
>>333477337
The big streamers only interact with donators since they have too many people in chat to have any type of actual discussion.

But I do agree with you on Lirik. That guy is a massive asshole and he belittles you and makes fun of you for everything. Even if you sub to him and donate hundreds of dollars, he will still shit on you and his chat spams
>REKT LOL
to join in on the fun.

Why people like that guy is baffling, especially since he sucks as games too. It's even more ridiculous when he gets past an easy part after dying a hundred times and his chat spams
>MLG MLG
>WOW BEST GAMER

Like, the fuck?
>>
>>333477283
Literally always on streaming because he pops speed

>Le funny voice reverb subs

Hell why are any of the most popular streamers worth watching? Dansgaming is a fat fuck with zero charisma, Lirik and summitg are pricks.

None of it makes sense, its dumbfounding. I'll never understand it. The ridiculous thing is the bubble has burst and this is pretty much it for the next however many years until either A people move on and they get replaced, or B people stop watching this shit.

At the very least we can take solace in the fact that all the current popular streamers/youtubers, whatever only have 3-5 more years tops before the audience changes completely and they are too old and they alienate them. Kids aren't going to tune into a 40 plus year old man try and remain hip with the kids.
>>
>>333477654
I think it's a matter of momentum. If you're not a big-name streamer by now you never will be, and there's little interest in going into someone's 10 viewer stream so everyone just clicks on the stuff near the top.
>>
>>333477707
The bubble has absolutely burst, the only chance people have these days is if they find a gem of a game that the popular streamers pass on for a handful of days, even then its a crapshoot.
>>
>>333477654
>Kids aren't going to tune into a 40 plus year old man try and remain hip with the kids.
Pretty sure summit and lirik aren't even in their 30s yet, so they have a long way to go.
>>
The only entertaining stream he ever did was Kingdom Hearts, and only because he hated it and it was out of his Souls and action game comfort zone.
>>
>>333477808
They'll probably last for a while, just depends on if they stagnate after doing this for a long time. More speaking to most youtube people, PDP, markifaggot, GG, 2bfp. All of them are pushing 30 to 30 plus right now, hell that one fag from GG is like 37 or some shit. It'll all come crumbling down to them unless they diversify into other avenues and none of them are doing so.
>>
LITERALLY

L I T E R A L L Y W H O
>>
>>333477283
I used to watch him on Justin TV when it still existed and he seemed to be a pretty cool dude. He'd play games and talk with the chat, have fun. He'd say shit about backseat gaming but it was usually just a passing remark of "Hey, I'd rather you not. Thanks though.". He was pretty humbled to get even a couple hundred viewers. Something changed after he started getting into Dark Souls. It's like it consumed him.

Did he seriously get into meth? I need sauce
>>
>>333477637
Yeah I tried watching him for the first time when the beta for the division came out a few months ago and was astounded at how fucking stupid he was when it came to understanding the game and the dark zone mechanics. and he was playing with someone who ostensibly is a real life friend so it was funny to see him awkwardly stay quiet as this dumbass orders him around while asking how to do this and that and what this and that means.
>>
>>333477707
I think you could get big by playing something early.
Non-ecelebs that go into the overwatch beta or faggots who got DS3 early have been getting massive boosts.

>>333477654
I don't think the people streaming are the problem perse.
I think the MAJOR problem with twitch and also youtube is that everybody can do it.
If there was SOME kind of quality control, then nobody would've any problems.
>>
>>333477945
Youtube is a bit different from streaming imo. There's less viewer interaction and you watch purely for entertainment.

People shit on gurl gamurz for having thirsty white knights give them money, but male twitch streamers have the
>I'm your bro angle
going on. Notice how many people donate to Lirik or Summit with shit like
>Hey man, I'm feeling down today but good thing you're streaming you cheer me right up! Here's $50 thanks again buddy!
>I'm celebrating birthday by myself here, so have $100 for keeping me company!

Like, they ACTUALLY think these people are their friends and will pay money to support them.
>>
>>333477283
>>333477654

I think for Man and Dansgaming they had the advantage of setting themselves up very early during the Justin.tv days. I didn't find them as entertaining as the likes of let's say.. MonotoneTim, BoshyTime, HBG, or Michael1985, but they did enough to establish themselves as one of the bigger gaming streams during that era. Over the years they've pretty much remained a mainstay of the site and carved out a solid fanbase for themselves.

I know in Lirik's case he originally started off with the support from Towelliee, and during the Arma II DayZ mod he averaged maybe a thousand viewers, two tops. DayZ standalone released and his viewer count exploded, he's never had to look back since. I haven't watched him for a while but he was definitely hard to watch for me when he played single player games. Games like Battle Royale and Arma III mods are fun stream games to watch, and I always felt like Lirik himself was outclassed by some of the supporting roles.
>>
File: Eric_Sparrow.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Eric_Sparrow.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
>>
>>333478130
Not only that, but they're paying REAL money to have them look at something or to spew a meme or anything like that.
Either people have too much money these days, or they don't even realize that their money is gone.
>>
>>333478130
The whole thing is actually disgusting, its a system set up to prey upon the lonely and stupid. People are willing to pay astronomical amounts of money to just hear their name mentioned in front of hundreds of people, these are people who are dumb enough to think for a minute that the streamer actually cares about them. The entire thing is sad, these streamers are accepting donations from people and they don't know their actual living arrangements, these could people people who are donating money they really need but there are no morals here, just greed.

This shit should be illegal.
>>
File: dang doodly.jpg (35 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
dang doodly.jpg
35 KB, 640x960
>new to twitch checking out popular channels
>DansGaming is playing GTAV
>tune in for a while
>acts shitfaced on light beers
>fails a simple mission for a solid hour
>some guy donates $100
>numerous subs/resubs

What the fuck man
>>
>>333478180
>>333478095
Lirik is dumb as fuck. Not only is he bad at video games, he has no patience so he always makes the same mistakes a dozen times or misses obvious things. It's infuriating watching him play any game that requires more thought than
>Move cursor to enemy
>Shoot

The worst part about it is his chat actually thinks he's good and if you dare to call him bad, his mods ban you even though you can be subbed.

>Watch him fight Ludwig for the 100th time
>Some guy loses it in his chat and says "You fucking dude, that attack is so predictable stop getting hit idiot"

Then he tells his mods to permaban the guy, WHO WAS SUBBED to him.
>>
>>333475449
never been able to stand him, don't what his appeal is. his audience is probably a bunch of degenerate metal heads.
>>
>>333478130
>>333478271
Do people actually think streamers are their friends? What kind of friend only talks to you when you give them money?
>>
not as bad as memestreamers like lirik or sodapoppin desu, you may as well just watch youtube if you watch them because they don't even interact with the viewers unless you give them money first
>>
>>333478405
there are a lot of sad lonely people out there, there are a ton of kids out there that have no idea how money works. These people are grade A parasites. Its practically the same thing as scams targeted at the elderly, they don't know any better.
>>
>>333478405
There are actually bro-tier streamers but none of them have more than a few hundred followers.
>>
>>333478405
Camgirls
>>
>>333478330

I've made my peace with the Twitch chat long ago. In a way I do feel a little bad for streamers because it feels like the moment you get too big you can essentially say goodbye to your chatroom. I can understand if they struggle to keep up with what's going on save for donation messages or the odd random comment in chat, but at the same time if somebody is literally spending some of their money every month to support your lifestyle, you should at least show a little restraint and respect.
>>
>>333475449
his chat is on sub mode all the time even though viewers are not that high
>>
>>333478675
an echo chamber can't be an echo chamber without complete obedience
>>
Why would anyone even want to watch people play the kinds of games he plays? He only plays games that are only fun when you're the one playing.
>>
>>333475449
Literally who?
>>
>>333478405
I think their honestly do, people are fucked up these days. I mean, why are we even here?
>>
>>333478130
>Like, they ACTUALLY think these people are their friends and will pay money to support them.

This is exactly how youtube and even regular TV operates. Not the pay money part, the "he's my friend" part.

This was why it was especially funny when Jimmy Kimmel had his little spat with the LP community and called them all losers and that. What Jimmy Kimmel is doing is essentially the exact same shit as what a streamer or a youtuber does, i.e. playing the part of the friend to each individual member of the audience. The only difference between them is one uses games as the supporting medium and the other uses celebrities.

Ever noticed how much TV advertising plays up the relationship between the audience and the host? Uses phrases like "Join us"? Calls their show "Fox & Friends"? This is all calculated to foster a phony friend relationship between the host and the viewer. It's all the same shit.
>>
The stream name is probably the best part about the guy, and the "Man vs Game" aspect is the purest way to express the neat challenge thing that's going on there. Last time it properly shone through was with wings of Vi I think. it should have been the case with DS 3 as well, but with that whole japanese prerelease version shenanigans... The very idea that for a game this big, he could not be the first one to treat in terra incognitae meant it became a shitstorm five different ways.

I have no idea how people can come watch NG+7 runs of a souls game, but they sure are. As for me, I just keep a distant follow to see if by some unexpected bit of luck, one day, he comes back to one of his greatest strengths, which is taking a hard action game not many give a shit about, and try to power through it.

With literally hour-long pauses to say "thank you fuccboi360 for resubbing for the 17th month" though, even these streams might be difficult to watch at times.

Oh well, the best comfort zone for any streamer is around 70 to 150 viewers anyway
>>
It's funny. Over Christmas when I was visiting family I caught my aunt talking my cousin who regularly watches streams after school since he's not really doing well in terms of making friends there. She didn't know the name of which streamer it was aside from "gaming," my personal guess is on Dansgaming, but my cousin apparently managed to get her card info and donate £25 to him out of the idea that he felt that Dan was his friend despite having little to no interaction with one another.

It's a bit sad, but it's probably the harsh reality of it all. Save the disgustingly rich arabs, you're probably looking at very lonely kids without many friends, or those who have nothing going on in life expect that glimmer of joy the moment their favourite personality starts streaming.
>>
>>333476687
>>333477105
Do you have any stream VODs of this?
>>
>>333478858
>>333478405

Because the streamer is entertaining?
>>
>>333480019
I think a lot of streamers are entertaining, but I wouldn't donate to them.
If you wanna support, just take off adblock, or at least sub to them so you get something out of it.
Sure, emotes aren't anything special, but it beats handing them money over for nothing.
>>
>>333478875
Who the fuck thinks a talk show host is their friend?
>>
>>333480210
honestly if I made my computer able to stream at not potato quality I'd make my sub/resub announcement as fucking awful as possible to see if people would still do it
and not even in an ironic tone either, just like the most dumbest bullshit I can get without getting banned
>>
>>333475840

HAahahahahahah his wife really left him?

Did mr.skeletal ever make an emotional video about it? He's always been a douche.
>>
>>333480210
I've heard they only get half of the money from subs, so if you really want to support them then you donate.

If you want to join in on the chat circlejerk and get them to thank you for subbing though, then by all means.
>>
Why is he so randomly loud?
>>
>>333480506
>I've heard they only get half of the money from subs
Oh? Didn't know that.
Kinda shitty, but it's Twitch so I shouldn't be shocked.

I've only ever "subbed" once, and that was a one time payment to Evo.
>>
Nobody else minds the greasy hair?

I can't stop fucking looking at it
>>
>>333475449
I know what this thread's problem is: it isn't video games.
>>
File: vrules.png (60 KB, 629x605) Image search: [Google]
vrules.png
60 KB, 629x605
>>333480919
>>
>>333480398

It's not a literal friend. It's a sort of "friend-like" relationship.

The viewer doesn't think he can invite them around for dinner or something but they believe they know the host, they are intimately familiar with them, they can trust them, running gags are "private" jokes, etc., etc. That is a relationship that is very deliberately constructed. Streamers and youtubers have stumbled upon the same thing mostly by accident so they tend to fuck it up a lot of the time by doing obviously stupid shit not conducive to that sort of relationship, e.g. abusing the audience when they get pissed off. That's why they are on the internet, they are amateurs. Professionals get to be on TV.
>>
>>333478875
to be fair, being an actual good talk show host is difficult to do in a vicious business that is hollywood and television. plus kimmel put in the man hours and work for YEARS doing really small shows

i dont think people think of him as a friend, just a conduit for entertainment. whereas streamers, like people said in this thread, have their entire business strategy be preying on weak-minded people to give them money out of their own pocket.
>>
>>333480019
it could be a personal favorite game of mine, with plenty of actual game commentary and the streamer is actually really good, and i still wouldnt donate, though i would watch with adblock still on though.

its just not something i can do.
>>
>>333480620
yeah they only get 2.50 from subs and twitch takes the other 2.50.
>>
>>333481241
But fallon is shit and he gets to be the most popular one. All three that I know of and sometimes watch (conan, colbert, kimmel) are miles better than stupid fucking fallon.
>>
>>333481339

As I understand it some streamers get more than 50% if they have enough subs, its apparently negotiable. Most streamers don't talk about stuff like that but I remember lobos jr mentioning some time that he gets like 75% of subsheckels.

I understand the appeal of watching lp:s and streams for entertainment but most streamers are godawful and the "community" is absolute garbage.
>>
>>333481502
fallon makes easily digestible content that is safe and family friendly. there's nothing wrong with that and he's pretty damn good at it.

Look at the difference between him and say Colbert. Fallon has the cast of the new stars movies playing flip cup with oversized cups and colbert has on rachel maddow and talks politics

its a late night show. also as a big conan fan who started watching him from the very beginning when i was in college, he has really fallen off since he went to TBS. to the point that if conan from merely 10 years ago saw what conan was doing now, he would curl into a ball and cry
>>
>>333481804
*new star wars movies

i gotta go to sleep
>>
File: 1455726476774.png (80 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1455726476774.png
80 KB, 255x255
I can't stand watching his stream. Really boring and unfocused with constant resub shoutouts and donation shoutouts. He probably has an audience because he is wonky and looks manly with a manly voice.

You guys are so cute btw with your twitch virginity vision. Most popular streamers are pretty shitty. Like if you wanted good music you wouldn't be looking at Justin Bieber right? If you have an interest in games you can usually find some of the best pro's playing them and they usually have pretty interesting commentary.
>>
>streamer gets a sub, which is actually a resub
>mispronounces his name when saying "thanks", and doesn't acknowledge its a resub insinuating that he has no fucking idea who this guy is even though hes been giving him money and likely speaking in chat for several months, and probably just thinks hes a guy who decided to sub out of the blue

i mean i cant expect guys with thousands of subs to remember each one but sometimes they barely even acknowledge a new sub or resub
>>
File: CNckwpHUcAAdeUc.png (270 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CNckwpHUcAAdeUc.png
270 KB, 500x500
>>333478130
>>Hey man, I'm feeling down today but good thing you're streaming you cheer me right up! Here's $50 thanks again buddy!
That doesn't necessarily mean that the person is deluding themselves into thinking that the streamer is their friend. I've seen those donations before, those people say that they are in a shit place in life and some distraction like this keeps them sane.
I do find asking or begging for donations super distasteful tho.
>>
>>333481852
>You guys are so cute btw with your twitch virginity vision. Most popular streamers are pretty shitty.

literally everyone on /v/ knows that 99% of twitch streamers, even the good ones or professional esport ones, are shitty

also theres nothing wrong with mindless mainstream pop.
>>
>>333477105
>Playing Bloodborne
>Literally has 40 endurance and 13 vitality in a game where endurance is near useless
>Someone who PAYS HIM MONEY recommends to focus on getting HP as he dies to everything in 1 hit
>Gets permanently banned for backseat gaming

this fucking guy lmao
>>
>>333482013
except they are deluded that they are friends otherwise they would just watch the stream and enjoy it on their own instead of giving 50 bucks plus sub money for 15 months so they can be part of the team
>>
File: 1451402832945.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451402832945.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>tfw Pewdiepie is actually a pretty decent person and hates his job but the money is way too good to give up
>>
>>333481241
>plus kimmel put in the man hours and work for YEARS doing really small shows
To be fair, some streamers do this too.
Summit streamed for 4 years before getting to where he is now. Then there are people like that shithead MVGame who has been here since the justin tv days.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQdA7b5i6oY
>>
>>333482128
were his early videos him acting in an ADHD spastic manner as well? was the whole thing from the beginning just satire for the low attention span generation? or did it just progress to that level after he was normal in the beginning because he realized that that type of flanderization is what brings in the viewers?
>>
File: 1429035496370.png (730 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
1429035496370.png
730 KB, 716x716
>>333482013
>those people say that they are in a shit place in life and some distraction like this keeps them sane.
Then why PAY MONEY? What do you get from paying money that you couldn't get just from watching the stream? Let me tell you Maxfag:

A name call out.

It makes people feel special, like they have someone who acknowledges and cares about them. Like a friend.
>>
File: Bzrdm0cCcAA0dLn.jpg (65 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Bzrdm0cCcAA0dLn.jpg
65 KB, 600x800
>>333475449
At least MAN isnt doing obnoxious sounds, singing, whistling or is yelling twitch memes alll the fucking time unlike a certain somebody you HAVE to watch if you want to see dark souls challenges.
>>
>>333482291
He started out genuine. Had some weird mannerisms which brought in the viewers. You know what happens next.
>>
>>333482486
>if you want to see dark souls challenges.

what dumbass would rather watch this than play it himself or just watch a run on youtube with all the mistakes edited out
>>
>It's a well-mannered and thoughtful criticism of the streamer industry thread on /v/ episode

what the fuck? this is prime aussie and euro /v/ time
>>
>best streamers all average 100-300 viewers
>they all act downtrodden because they're not more popular
>>
>>333475449
I don't know about drugs before his wife left him, but he said he started to do a lot of them after she left him.
He did a shit ton of 24+ hours drug-streaming last year.
Few months ago his wife tweeted that he is a drug addict, get he got shit on from community, many his "friends"-streamers stopped supporting him. Now he's trying to be clean and that's why he's so mad about everything.
I pity this motherfucker - he's old, lonely as fuck,
his body looks like a body of a 13-years old teen and he's drug addict. Ah, and also all he can do all day is streaming and licking asses of stupid donators.
>>
What's worse, this eCeleb or the guys here who watch em?
>>
>>333484124
nothing wrong with watching or donating.
Its up to you, its your time and money.
>>
File: dam son.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>333482278
god I love Aris.
>>
>>333476687
>>333476859
>>333477101
It wasn't meth, stop spreading bullshit because you are butthurt. It was "only" Adderall which does not make things any better though
>>
>>333480620
>>333480506
Yup 50% of sub money goes to the streamers, 50% to Twitch.
Some of the bigger streamers got different deals like 70/30 though
>>
>>333482486

Stfu man, lobos is based. One of the few actually good streamers
>>
>>333477105
I was watching his Dragon's Dogma stream actually, he was pretty chill, just told the guy to not tell him anything.
>>
>>333475449
i watched his stream a couple days ago, he looks like someone who is dying
>>
>>333486248
So how many months in a row have you been subbed to him?
>>
>>333487458
>>
>>333487458

I've never been subbed to any streamer. I just enjoy watching his streams. He's not annoying af like nearly every other streamer out there and he's actually preddy gud at the games he plays.

Still not going to give money to any streamer, he prolly makes a shit ton more money than I do.
>>
>>333482278
Aris is literally one of the best streamers, also know how to play games unlike MAN for example
>>
Is this the guy who plays a game for 15 seconds then press pause and starts talking about some random shit for like 20 mins?
>>
>>333488609
no thats ExcessiveProfanity, also a literal retard
>>
Only streamers i watch is Mitch Jones and Ice Poseidon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dap_7kefoQ
>>
Like all the big streamers, just a cult of personality. I remember watching him three years ago and it felt like a TV show. Had a set time for his intro and talking to chat for a bit, then played the game with set breaks for him and the chat.

Last year watching some of his 36 hour marathons was like seeing a heroine addict slowly kill themselves. I watch him in short spurts now just to see if he is getting better or worse.
>>
>>333488715
He might be the most obnoxious streamer i've ever watched. A fucking NEET that has his girlfriend go to work while he smokes pot and screams at his chat and subs all day.
>>
File: 1459856556556.webm (1 MB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1459856556556.webm
1 MB, 480x640
>>333477105
It's an experiment in sycophancy and soul decay. I somewhat enjoyed glimpsing at what MANvsGAME did with his e-begging and how his twitter feed is clogged with problem hair girls wanting to make a quick buck flaunting gamur credentials.

There's all sorts of human stereotypes among Twitch viewers, and those that rake in the cash for the company aren't just youths watching, it's the horrendously unhappy people working retail with no one to talk to when they get home, whale girls in their twenties with dead vaginas and granny dispositions, loyal to the end.

Reminder that Twitch is a MLM scheme and that most subscribers are aspiring streamers that bought into the scheme pushed by dozens of facecam people temporarily able to make a buck out of digital panhandling.

If you scroll down you'll see thousands of streams watched by zero to 10 people where some poor cuck talks to himself 8 hours a day wearing his favourite streamer's t-shirt.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (125 KB, 605x674) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
125 KB, 605x674
>>333477337
>at least for guys like pic related its funny to see a delusional trainwreck who posts retarded racist shit on twitter, goes off on racist tangents on cam, rages hard, complains at his job at fucking mcdonalds or goodwill, tries desperately to shill his shitty t-shirts, and legitimately thinks that he will be a famous actor in marvel movies very soon.

You realize this is the exact same reason why some other facecam people are popular? Doesn't matter if LTG is not as successful or coherent, bottom line is that it is a reality show and a personality cult to boot, no matter how feeble the attempt may be.
>>
>>333481138
You're underestimating the interactive angle of things streamers have.
>>
DansGaming is a Magician. Every few months i tune in for a minute and he manages to look uglier everytime.
>>
>>333489390
Remember reading a few years ago he is a registered sex offender or something like that. Or he tried to diddle a young kid and his parents managed to bury it, but disowned him afterwards.

Last time I watched him he was cleaning his fucking apartment. Quality NEET entertainment I guess.
>>
>>333482278
>I am only ironically begging

looks like he found your sweet spot anon
>>
>>333489536
for real?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMN8REGJXaA

Still the most prophetic bit of American comedy; the nature of internet business model is what breeds these people and as a result they have relinquished all reluctance some of them may have had at some point. That doesn't absolve them from guilt but let's not pretend that panhandling belongs on a lower rung of societal ladder than standing on your feet 8 hours a day, 6 hours a week working retail for a minimum wage.
>>
>>333489640
Never saw proof, but look at him. He looks like a fucking pedo. Is he even in a relationship with someone?

He must make decent money but his place is a fucking dump. Like as if the only place to let him rent/mortgage was a shit hole that allows registered sex offenders.
>>
>>333489536
>>333490010
I actually read the same thing with like links to VODs where he was really creepily talking to a girl over voice chat but that was all "evidence" to it.
So could be fake but he always had that creeper vibe about him
>>
>tfw average 20 viewers
I wonder if I get bigger, will I become corrupt and act like an asshole?

Still, being a newer stream is shit unless you know someone big or are a camwhore selling instagram access.
>>
>>333489246
THE BBC
>>
>>333483043
Y-yeah, 100
>>
Who's that?
>>
>>333475449
he is a giant fucking manchild

jesus christ he has very good facial aesthetics, he should be out there instead of fucking wasting time streaming shitty games in front of 14 year olds
>>
>>333492307
>I wonder if I get bigger, will I become corrupt and act like an asshole?

It's inevitable.

Still worth it for the money though
>>
>>333490350
>>333489536
The dude is like super gay, I think that's his issue. He lives with Sevedus and I'm pretty sure they fuck eachother, and that Waffle faggot is starting to get uncomfortable.
>>
>>333489776
what a nice black and white point of view you have. totally a logical and not ignorant point of view.
>>
>>333492506
Naw, I think the money and the excessive streaming is what makes people turn. I have a career and streaming is a hobby, so I have no pressure to push myself.

At least I think, anyone who thinks it as a career is silly.
>>
Lots of coke
>>
What would you guys say makes a good stream?
It really is hard to please everyone.
>>
>>333492506
You better start whoring yourself around the more popular channels. Try buddying up to a top streamer. Do whatever it takes to make it.
>>
>>333492924
I just wants somebody who isn't in a persona. All you need to do is react to and talk about the game, occasionally respond to the chat.
Lobosjr used to be like this but he's kind of faggy these days.
>>
>>333492924
none, all streams are cancer who is just about making money
>>
>>333493087
What about a stream without a donation button?
>>
>>333492924
Acknowledging your users by name and actually conversing with them. This almost impossible once you get big and attract the adderol generation, but works great for smaller channels. It's why I live pinball streamers so much.
>>
>>333493130
They are just working up to get the sub button to not "doing it for the money"
>>
>>333492924
I'm watching Peeve right now, he mainly does souls pvp. No face cam, no overlays, notifications are short and simple, very rarely does he start ranting about random shit. I'd say he's got one of the best streams for the numbers he pulls, almost 4000 now
>>
>>333493017
I network with smaller streamers, but because I actually watch them.

Do me a favor, give me some critique, at least I can get some honesty from strangers.
twatch.tv/naturaldave
>>
>drkknightedogg are now having donation wars for preferred way to kill a mgs boss
>>
>>333493239
muh katana every time, boring ass shit.
>>
>that Dragon's Dogma stream he did
>spent several days trying to beat the final boss
>was overencumbered and didn't notice
>NPCs he hired were half the level they should have been
>played a magic knight but didn't use any magic
>somehow actually beat the game once before
>>
>>333493716
>muh giant slab of iron
>muh wiggle sword
>muh pointy end
>>
>>333492924
Someone with really low viewers not doing it for money. Basically just a random guy streaming.

And Kaizo Mario runs on Mario Maker.
>>
His stream is unwatchable because in an hour he spends 15 minutes playing the game and 45 minutes talking to the chat and thanking people for donating.
>>
>>333477654
Dansgaming is ok
>>
>>333479085
I remember him playing ninja gaiden and other old hard classics and getting fuck but it was kinda entertaining. Something happened. I only seriously watch autistic speed runners anyway outside the first day release of AAA games and fighters so I probably wouldn't know.
>>
>>333494314
hahahahha
Upvoted :^)
>>
>>333494515
hahahha
thanks friend :D
>>
>>333492924
I want a chill streamer whos not a faggot who is good at what they play you don't have to be amazing. Also the chat has to be chill and the mods should not have a dick up thier ass. I only lurk but when I see mods spazzing I just leave.

Making friends mods are cool but you know if they have control problems just make most infractions T/Os. I also love humble streamers. Some streamers get flustered they are human too but when one recognizes he is going off and getting way too bitch and apologizes I gain a lot of respect.

Also the usual basic but always overlooked layout needs to be non retarded,alerts needs to be slight and pausing just to do some stupid shit is a instant leave for me. I also love when a streamer has good offtopic description but it depends on the game sometimes I rather have commentary.
>>
>>333485238
>only Adderall
He literally said on stream - It's time to do some coke..haha!
so i honestly doubt it's only Adderall
>>
>>333475449

>let me pause gameplay for 20 mints
>and jerk off to my own voice
>while I say literally
>nothing
>and stare at the camera
>the entire time

Just play the fucking game.

Fucking unbearable to watch. No idea how they have any viewers.
>>
>>333475449
he's doing lines during pauses
>>
File: 25201467.png (116 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
25201467.png
116 KB, 800x388
WELCOME TO MANS VS GAME BRO FIRST THANKS YOU
>>
peeve is cool. way better of a DS streamer.
>>
>>333495720
no he is an autistic faggot

him and oroboro killed the pvp souls community
>>
>>333495803
just because he destroys you in pvp doesn't mean you have to hate him anon :)
>>
>>333495141
Cocaine and Adderall have many similarities.
It was probably a joke likening adderall to coke.

http://www.differencebetween.net/science/health/difference-between-cocaine-and-amphetamine/
>>
>>333475686
somehow the thread doesn't end here

alright, here are some other problems

>sub only because he goes into fits similar to that of epiliptics if someone spoils ANYTHING
>reads chat too much, in a souls game he movies about 10 steps for every 10 comments he reads out loud from chat
>got JUST'ed from his wife, so is now depressed and hollow
>and yeah drugs but he admitted that
>>
>>333495720
>Peeve
>Cool
>Bans me from chat because I tell him to get Lloyd talismans as he was complaining about his foes 'chugging' as he invades.

"UHH THESE BACKSEAT GAMERS MAN FUCKING HELL UHH"
>>
>>333496382
Every streamer is a faggot like that for some reason, they hate being given suggestions. I don't stream, but I honestly can't see myself lashing out like that. At most I would just ignore it
>>
File: manvsgameneedshelp.jpg (58 KB, 646x507) Image search: [Google]
manvsgameneedshelp.jpg
58 KB, 646x507
this is his wife spilling the beans on him.
>>
>>333496572

What, does he expect to not converse at all? Just have the whole chat be:
>Haha good job buddy you're doing great I love you I want to suck your cock mate

While spamming their 'stream emotes' and 'SUB HYYPEEE'

Absolute trash.
>>
>>333496653
pic?
>>
File: 1456870076011.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1456870076011.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>333496653
The last tweet sounds just like my ex gf.
>>
File: just.jpg (14 KB, 451x600) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
14 KB, 451x600
>>333496653
J
U
S
T
>>
I cant wait for the day sodapoppin and lirik fall.
They are both trash.
>>
>>333496963
they probably got millions in bank.
>>
>>333497082
They don't probably. They are millionaires. They make easily 50k-100k a month
>>
>>333492924
everyone has different stream preferences

for me it's no camera, good player, chill voice
>>
File: 1424716091131.jpg (12 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
1424716091131.jpg
12 KB, 200x255
>>333496653
>He's fucking bran damaged
>That's what happens when you stay up for 40, 60, 80 hours on a regular basis

Source?
>>
>>333475449
>He is/was a drug addict
>His is a divorcee
>Most of his viewerbase are horny teenage girls that have nothing better to with their lives. They don't watch ManVsGame for the games he playes, they watch him to masturbate to his face.
>He talks very unnecessary non-vidya related stuff while playing games and doesn't focus on the game at all. Play the game for 2 minutes > pause the game > talk about a movie for 5 minute > repeat.
>100% of the time his channel is in sub-mode, and his sub-viewer base are just full of normies.
>He acts like an autistic person
>>
>>333496653
>marry the narcissist with no life
>be surprised at his narcissism and lack of life

women
>>
>>333497727
google.
>>
>>333497727
did you see him last year? he literally picked one day a week to stream then went on for 24-80 hours regularly. pretty funny shit
>>
>>333497727
Staying up past a certain point can damage your brain. He was also downing adderall like candy, high doses can cause psychosis. It's probably why he is so intense about spoilers or backseat gaming.
>>
>>333496653
i heard man say that his wife is holding his brand hostage or something. Since the divorce she owns half the MvG brand or whatever. Is this true?
>>
>>333497727
pretty sure it just makes you really slow depressing and tired?
>>
>>333497998
>the money comes from his face and voice
>literally all him

>I deserve 50%

fucking divorcees
>>
>tfw you see streamers with <100 daily viewers deciding to go full time and attempting to make a career out of streaming

Seriously, that's now how it works.
>>
>>333497915
He joked that he would fall asleep for 24-30 hours like it was normal. He thought it was normal that he fell into a coma every time he finished one of his drug enhanced streaming marathons.
>>
>spends how many ungodly hours playing how many games
>is still routinely shit at any game in general

Wew, what people see in this guy is beyond me.
>>
File: 1457603518108.jpg (44 KB, 323x335) Image search: [Google]
1457603518108.jpg
44 KB, 323x335
>>333496653
Look, I'm not defending the guy or anything but the fact that his wife is spilling all of her dirty laundry on Twitter is cringeworthy as fuck.

How mentally challenged does someone have to be to do that type of shit?
>>
>>333498623
Women treat social media as their toilet. Dump all of their personal problems in it.
>>
>>333496653

KEK
>>
>>333496653
wew

Judging by his streams as of late, he'll die of an overdose before the end of the year.
>>
>>333499020
He even stopped playing DS3 for some reason
>>
>>333499396
I thought he never started and was waiting for the official release

so hard to catch this guy and im up the most random times and always checking twitch, maybe catch him once every 2 months lol

those subs earning that sub money
>>
he's back on adderall :(
>>
He is losing interest in Streaming, he hardly streams anymore. He played his xbone ds3 character off-cast.
>>
>>333499769
Probably a few months from suicide or attempted suicide.
>>
>>333477520
>people still get married in this age.
>>
File: 1429736823181.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429736823181.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
It's funny how he's depressed.
>Play games for a living
>make enough money to buy fucking drugs,own a GTO Judge,have your own place and travel across US,Europe and even Japan
>skinny but still good looking
Humans are whimsical creatures
>>
>>333500312
He is a fucking egomaniac.

It is a personality trait and it's more apparent from his drug abuse.
>>
>>333494314
I'm with this guy

He's a bit cringy at times, but for the most part he's pretty relaxed, funny and not afraid to make jokes at his own expense. I especially enjoy his "shit kickstarter reviews".
>>
>>333475449
Toon killed his brother.

Dropped a piano on his head.
>>
>>333498623
Obviously she wants to hurt and embarass him
>>
Monotonetim for best twitch streamer.
>>
>>333500312
hes already good looking, but if he took care of himself even a little bit, he would be chad status. Imagine if he ate better, slept, and worked out so he no longer looks like a walking corpse
>>
>>333495435
This. My friend keeps putting on his stream in the background when I visit and all I can think is "god, does this guy ever fucking shut up and play".
>>
>>333500635
Some big streamer, can't remember who it was and it's pissing me off but he said he went to the same school and was saying MAN did drama class and was always not a complete cunt but was always just a bit of a douchebag. God damn can't remember who that was. It will come to me later in my sleep no doubt.

Personally I'm a pretty good judge of character, I know I am...

Dude's cool, sure bit of an ego. Implying you wouldn't have one with that kind of daily support.

I love watching him play games but he spends too much time farting around. And I am pretty lenient (I'm a streamer) but this is how Man VS Games streams go:

>Man talks about a song
>donation
>EFFECTS AND SHIT HOLY SHIT THANKS FOR THE DONATION MAN
>back to song talk
>NEW SUB!!!!
>HOLY THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT MY MAN
>moves 3 steps
>NEW DONATION!!! HYPEEE

I used to watch him in Justin.tv days and he was the best. Couldn't sub or anything back then, we had our own big channel. But now, ehhhh.
>>
File: =l.jpg (38 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
=l.jpg
38 KB, 435x435
i remember watching MANvsGAME a LONG time ago.
at some point all he did was complain constantly without making progress in a game, have the same conversations over and over.

this guy is not entertaining or skilled. i thought he was entertaining for a period of time but then i started to see what MAN really was.

i didnt know he was on any drugs but its not surprising to me.
some times i noticed him sweating more than usual and having sporadic attention spans between ideas/topics, reading chat, etc.
>>
>>333477283
He was Justin TV OG streamer, I liked him a decent bit back then

He's basically one of the good cases where subs killed the quality of the stream
>>
>>333501887
Zeke? Cohh? Sourkoolaidshow? (with the drama class info)
>>
>>333501887
>>333502275
Are all of these streamers from Montana or something? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>333502275
>>333502376
I'm racking my brain trust me if I remember during this thread i'll post it

it was years ago that he said it, it was a decently big streamer though I mean that's enough

he didn't even call him a douchebag or anything it was just like a you know, like he was just one of those guys who

I dunno, was a nerd but thought he was a bit better than you kinda thing was the vibe
>>
>>333502376
Zeke and SkS did go to school with him I believe, at least about Zeke I am sure. They have been childhood friends
>>
>>333500732
but he's a sex offender
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-05+at+06.24.15).jpg (63 KB, 927x465) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-05+at+06.24.15).jpg
63 KB, 927x465
>>333475449
He plays Souls games.
>>
>>333502636
the more I talk about this the more I remember how much of a douche I was in high school so who cares.

I actually really like MAN. it's whatever to me.
>>
File: 1459115900954.png (111 KB, 312x402) Image search: [Google]
1459115900954.png
111 KB, 312x402
Did this piece of shit beat his wife?
I mean, it surely is because of shekels and shit, but this is the maximum cringe : twitch DOT tv/manvsgame/v/3865100?t=01m09s
>>
>>333502636
Well he was or is still a fucking weeaboo.

Just typing that word in his chat will send him into a 45 minute rage session where he says the word is stupid.
>>
>>333502963
he's definitely a weeb but he has decent taste in anime (I'm an anime noob but it seems ok?)

and his music taste is reallllly good, he nails it there for me. Loves and can name old pink floys shit and all kinds of random shit, he's caught me off guard with shit he knows. Pretty sure I could take some roger waters solo shit to him and he would know it.
>>
>>333502872
never

he's the kind of guy who just takes shit to stay up/be stimulated

he's not a woman basher lol not in a million years, ever
>>
>>333475449

literally who
>>
>>333503306
just wanted to add his wife would be bashing him if anything
>>
>>333502872
I doubt he can with those mr skeltal arms and body
>>
I watch him now because he is such a train wreck, the quality is non-existent from what it used to be.
>>
File: and.png (33 KB, 111x192) Image search: [Google]
and.png
33 KB, 111x192
>>333502769
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.