[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the only bomberman game I've played. Are the others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Bomberman%20Jetters.jpg (375 KB, 1501x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bomberman%20Jetters.jpg
375 KB, 1501x1000
This is the only bomberman game I've played.

Are the others like this?
>>
>>333471270

It's really wierd for the first bomberman game for you to have played be the anime tie in one
>>
gameplay and graphically wise it is similar to bomberman generation
>>
the picture in the box marked 'multiplayer battles' is what the other bomberman games are
>>
The fuck are you doing? Play all 3 on 64, generation and Super 5 to know why we will miss this shit right now.
>>
>>333472268
Anybody ought to play them in this order.
Super 3 > Super 5 > 64 Era > Generation

The 2D DS games are both also good.

Honorable mentions to Bomberman Hardball and the weird handheld RPGs.
>>
>>333471373
not him but this and generations were my first... d-didnt knoe there was an anime...
>>
go play 64 u dumb cunt
>>
Thoughts on this?
>>
File: download.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
>>333473230
>>
64 had God tier multi
>>
I love bomberman, but I only recommend the 64 games (hero is not as strong a recomendation) and bomberman tournament to people. Custom battler bomberman on ds is great too. Any bomberman is great multi though
>>
Play 64, Second Attack, and Hero

From there decide if you want to give the others a try, but those are the pinnacle.
>>
File: Natia.png (165 KB, 634x475) Image search: [Google]
Natia.png
165 KB, 634x475
>>333471270
Echoing everyone else in thread, go play the N64 duo (because you'll never get Second Attack for a good price anyway). I actually prefer Hero, but I know 64 is the better game.

I remember really hating the GC Bomberman games after growing up on Hero. But I was full of shit opinions at the time.

Anyone who's played them recently, is it worth looking into them again?

Also where all the Natia art at?
>>
>>333476092
I haven't replayed Bomberman Hero in my adult life, I ought to replay it.
>>
>>333471270
>This is the only bomberman game I've played.
Yikes, go play the TG-16 and SNES games and then you'll realize why this is such a revered series

64 games are great as well
>>
Hero was pure nightmare fuel.
>>
File: Bagular_BH.png (265 KB, 457x359) Image search: [Google]
Bagular_BH.png
265 KB, 457x359
>>333476504
>that feel when older brother knew I was terrified of Bagular and his laugh for some odd reason and kept turning it onto his fight or the sound test regularly to terrorize my pussy ass

Now it's one of my favorite games on the system. Can't explain that shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.