[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard /v/ said No No Kuni was bad, why is it bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2589370-ninokuni.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2589370-ninokuni.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
I heard /v/ said No No Kuni was bad, why is it bad?
>>
Not on pc.
>>
the combat is awkward and pivots around some of the absolute worst friendly ai I've seen in a game

quests are pretty mmo-tier as well

I still liked it a lot
>>
I loved it although I will say that the combat is just a giant clusterfuck that really need to be improved for the sequel.
>>
>>333470275
Drippy.
>>
Olly is OP.
Whenever that fucking sheepshagger Drippy lets loose some MP replenishing orbs in battle
>>
Combat is either a weird hands-off but real-time abomination or else you just run around in circles casting spells. Your partners also have listening issues. Being able to capture a monster is entirely random. Evolving a monster makes said monster useless until they get back up to speed because they go back to level 1 with appropriate level 1 stats. The world, music, and characters are alright, but it's just annoying to play in my opinion.
>>
>>333470275
It's a JRPG for people who don't actually like JRPGs.
>>
>>333470275

/v/ doesn't like video games, go play it for your self.

The only two complaints I really had about it were.

>Party AI was really bad

>You eventually got magic so retarded that your companions did not matter.

Fun game overall though.
>>
>>333470275
It can be grindy at times if you don't want to get fucked over in some places. The combat is either fun or boring because you constantly get dragged into fights and half of them only take time, not skill.
>>
It's pretty boring and VERY grindy
>>
>>333471226
You kind of choose your poison where this is concerned. Either combat takes a long time, or you grinded for the stat boosting items. Either way, its more about time invested than any real skill. Very similar to Dragon Quest.
>>
>>333470993
fuck you
>>
I loved ni no kuni. Its maximum comfy
>that fairy village
>>
>>333470275

Swain is broken if you equip the right gear to him.
>>
lel
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.