[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>invulnerable >can kill you with ketchup Is there a more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: hotdog.gif (96 KB, 282x260) Image search: [Google]
hotdog.gif
96 KB, 282x260
>invulnerable
>can kill you with ketchup

Is there a more powerful?
>>
I'm so fucking glad this masterpiece got on virtual console.
>>
Ketchup is pretty fucking toxic. Anyone that uses it should die.
>>
>>333469009
Has anyone actually beaten this game?

I've never gotten past hangliding.
>>
>>333471301
Yeah. Spent a day on it.
Was the best 2 dollar purchase in my life.
>>
>>333469009
>tfw seeing "Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures" logo for the first time
>Assumed it was a sequel to this because "muh adventure games"
>Fucking Pac-Meme

How are the games anyway?
>>
>>333469009

Why is this game so fun when it should be exceedingly tedious? Is it cause' Pac is a total jokster?
>>
>>333471301
yeah, it was pretty funny sometimes, like if you were having a bad day you could use the slingshot agains pacman and he would get angry, or just fuck shit up around him to make bad things happen to him, shit was so fucking funny

I just remember at the end you fought the ghosts using the powerup and you transformed into super pac-man
>>
>>333471301
It was the first video game I ever beat. I first beat it back when I was four years old.
>>
File: pacman_funny_001.gif (3 KB, 48x48) Image search: [Google]
pacman_funny_001.gif
3 KB, 48x48
>>333471550
the world is confy and fun to explore. also pac's animations are amazing, even if you are failing at the task
>>
That game was pure masochism.

I don't know how anyone can possibly play it.
>>
This is seriously one of the easiest and shortest SNES games.

I mean, it can probably be beaten from start to finish in an hour, with no cheats, glitches or short-cuts.
>>
>>333473135

It's still amusing for a play through just to explore.

The GCCX episode is probably better than the actual game though.
>>
>>333471438
1st is shit, even on 3ds (though that one is oddly something of a sonic-like, given the homing attack). Console version was ported to PC, but I'm 99% sure there's no mods or hacks to make it worth salvaging.
2nd is surprisingly solid. Sadly, the the 3DS version isn't its own game, and is instead a shitty port. Stick with the consoles. No PC.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.