[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is PCMR a good thing? What do you think about them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: pcmr-1024x575.png (313 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
pcmr-1024x575.png
313 KB, 1024x575
Did PCMR do a more good than harm to bring more people into PC gaming?

My case:
>see discusting behavior of PCMR fanboys while they spew how more mature they are
>have a beefy PC
>don't have current gen console
>don't want to support a platform with a such a shitty audience
>fuckmustards.jpg
>stopped buying games on PC
>pirate and play evrything on PC though
>buy console versions of games I play instead

What do you thing about PCMR?
>>
>>333465654
I don't care if you're a PC player. I just hate PC elitists, which unfortunately are the majority on the internet.
>>
I bought into the pc mustard race thing and realized i didn't enjoy pc gaming, so i went back to console gaming

My PC is basically a Counter Strike and emulation machine now
>>
I've never cared that much about PC, I just use it for visual novels.
>>
>>333465654
who cares
>>
Purely a bad thing.
They're just a bunch of privileged white kids whining that they don't get the superiority they want over lower classes.
>>
>>333466278
>doesn't mention Sony at all
>u a Sonygger XD

is Sony just a boogeyman at this point?
>>
File: 1459983412373.jpg (88 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
1459983412373.jpg
88 KB, 920x900
PC faggots are probably the most annoying people on this board, they're the biggest platform wars shitposters by far. That said I feel how >>333465869 does, I couldn't care less if you play all your games on PC as long as you aren't an obnoxious shitposting faggot. Which is very few of them. Proof is here: >>333466278
>I-I can't be a console wars shitposter because PC isn't a console! SONYKEKS BTFO! NINTODDLERS BTFO! JOIN LE MASTER RACE TODAY BROS!
>>
>>333466516
>memes and stereotypes
>>
File: buildings.jpg (40 KB, 320x368) Image search: [Google]
buildings.jpg
40 KB, 320x368
they only exist because of ignorant console gamers.
>>
>>333466769
Your post roughly translates to "I don't have a real argument, but fuck you Sonynigger!".

You are no better or worse for playing on PC than dudebros with Xbox Ones. You may think you are, but everyone who plays video games is a fucking loser of equal standing.
>>
Fanbases ruin everything. Consoles, PC, Sony vs Microsoft vs Nintendo, Undertale, Five Nights at Freddy's, Sonic, every fucking weeb game that comes out, LoL and Dota, CSGO, every fucking one of these things has a toxic fanbase that shouldn't be approached in any way.

Spoiler alert: everyone has shit taste. Play what you like and let others play what they like.
>>
>>333465654
>already own a beefy PC
>waste money on a console and console versions of multiplats
>specifically because you don't like other people who have a PC

KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>333467001
Your post literally is "I don't have an argument so lemme spew memes and stereotypes"

>my moral high ground is right because I am the most neutral
>>
>>333467170
False. I'm not neutral, I just said PC faggots are retards.
>>
>>333466516

Case in point a truggered sonycuck

Not even gonna bother reading his asshurt

Just keep on using the PCMR thing and watch their blood boil
>>
The whole master race thing was a joke until it wasn't
Like many behaviors and trends here
>>
>>333467230
>my opinion is true based on my memes and stereotypes
>>
>>333465654
Its a meme stolen by reddit. Thinking it rightly belongs to them. Then reddit decided to spread the meme, trying to get some attention. And right now, they made a fuckton of shitters even today
>>
>>333466516
welp /v/ was always full of pc and nintendo users so...
>>
>>333467380
After this point the thread was platform war shitposting
>>
>>333467240
Time to go your subreddit.
>>333467380
Did I say my opinion was objectively correct? Fun fact, stereotypes exist because the brain can't vividly remember more than a certain number of people, so you group them together with common traits they share. There's a disproportionate amount of PC fags who only started gaming on PC in the last few years and took the le master race meme seriously, because they're no different from console dudebros who rabidly defend their console of choice.
>>
File: 1333393042466.png (136 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1333393042466.png
136 KB, 600x600
>>333465869

This.

I'm a PC player, and I have no interest in getting a console, but even I hate those elitist cunts. The faggots who post their specs in their signature on forums and so on.
The whole Master Race started as a joke and I personally consider it be a joke thing like NOGAEMS and all that.

And for the record, nobody likes elitists. Nobody.
>>
it was kind of funny for a while, but (as is the case with most funny things) it became terrible as soon as reddit got a hold of it.

Like shit, I just wanna play video games, and I happen to like the PC, I don't hold anyone else's choice against them, I just want to play vidya and be chill.
>>
>>333467617
And you defend your console to death too
Stop being an hypocrite
The only people that hate console wars are us, idorts that have everything or at least something from every brand.
>>
>>333467949
>And you defend your console to death too
You seem to be projecting.
>>
>>333467949
everyone who isn't a petulant child hates console wars, nobody engages in console arguments for reasons other than insecurities that they "picked the wrong horse"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh2Tevkj2nQ
>>
/r/pcmasterrace fags on maximum damage control
>>
The real PC master race is a simple, non-expensive as fuck PC that plays the handful of half-decent games and emulates all the glorious old pre-mid90s games.

Also, it runs GNU/Linux, because Windows is literally cancer for your PC and Macs are fucking garbage.
>>
>>333465654
Nice shitposting thread you have here, would be a shame if a mod came by and deleted it
>>
File: 1459322731194.png (520 KB, 841x724) Image search: [Google]
1459322731194.png
520 KB, 841x724
>>333470908
>>
>>333465654
I play on PC but the whole master race thing is fucking stupid. Just play your games.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.