[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently obtained a 360 for free from my brother, is this collection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 81dW0SiAn1L._SL1500_.jpg (276 KB, 1063x1500) Image search: [Google]
81dW0SiAn1L._SL1500_.jpg
276 KB, 1063x1500
Recently obtained a 360 for free from my brother, is this collection worth it? Does it have frame rate issues or anything like that?
>>
>>333456969
its fine, but the 360 controller sucks for these games.
>>
It's the definitive version of those games. It also has MG2:SS, the best in the series.
>>
10/10 collection, buy it. but first you need to play MGS1. I personally emulated it on my computer and it worked flawlessly.
>>
Cheap and great collection.
>>
>>333457123
>the 360 controller sucks for these games.
It's actually better as you don't have to deal with the pressure sensitive shit.
>>
>>333456969
The framerate is fine, but THE LIP SYNC IS TERRIBLE
I bought the game, but since the lip sync in the cut scenes (which is half of the experience) were off It was unplayable.
>>
>>333460154
Proof
>>
>>333460154
wait I'm a huge fag
I'm reading that the lip sync was off in the original. I guess I just remember it being better.
>>
>>333456969

10/10 collection.
>>
>>333460154
>>333460340
But it is a bit out of sync. It does bug me a little bit but playing in silky smooth 60 FPS is awesome.

It's a fantastic collection, well worth the money.
The controls are a bit iffy at first if you were used to PS controls, but they actually work out just fine.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.