[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (79 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
79 KB, 460x215
>It's babies blaming the gamdevs rather than admitting their own shortcomings episode
>>
File: assburger2.jpg (7 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
assburger2.jpg
7 KB, 188x268
>>333450894

Don't fucking tie invincibility frames to a stat, especially if you're going to have equipment load determine your roll distance.
>>
>it's a Rapier episode
>>
>>333450894
>linear hallways are better then a connected world

yeah nah go fuck yourself
>>
>>333450894
SOUL MEMORY
O
U
L

M
E
M
O
R
Y
>>
File: 1356354653730-2.png (11 KB, 416x450) Image search: [Google]
1356354653730-2.png
11 KB, 416x450
>>333451043
>>
File: spurdocoke.gif (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
spurdocoke.gif
71 KB, 400x400
>>333451234

two can play at that game
>>
>>333450894
>their own shortcomings
How is bad art and physics design a player's shortcomings?
>>
>It's another cuck apologist, "PC is definitive", and "DLC is good" when the Tundra and Poison shitholes exists episode
>>
>>333451609

exist, not exists

Also, everyone agrees 2 and SOTFS are shit, this has nothing to do with the platform.
>>
>It's a enemies being placed behind doors that fuck you up when you try to open them
>>
>>333451718
You moron, From delayed the PC port by a month claiming it would be the definitive version but it was a straight up console port without the proper lighting and fucking up weapon degrading tied to framerate
>>
>>333450894
>It's a need to defend controversial games so I can prove how hip and non-contrarian I am episode
>>
>>333451968

It was the definitive version, it ran at 60 frames at 1080p, which consoles couldn't do.
>>
>>333452149
>didn't read lol
>>
>>333450894
yeah because I was in charge of making and programming this shitty and broken abortion of a game... right, all my fault
>>
B TEAM

T
E
A
M
>>
I agree OP. Dark souls 2 is annoying when you can't beat an area but there's only 2 really hard areas that need some grinding possibly and that is cave tseldora and amana shrine. Game is fantastic otherwise
>>
but I thought DS2 was easier.
I started with DS2.
>>
>"GIT GOOD"
>"GIT GOOD"
>"GIT GOOD"
>"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS BULLSHIT IT'S UNFAIR FOR THERE TO BE MORE THAN ONE ENEMY IN A FIGHT WHAT THE FUCK NERF THIS SHIT FUCKING B TEAM"
>>
>>333453095

The difficulty was fine, shit just felt horrible compared to DaS1, and the hitboxes/rolls/i-frames were fucking busted.

also no interconnectivity in levels

also hideous art

also non-sensical lore and a plot that was just "increase your power level"

also no interesting NPC's
>>
>duel someone
>they get low on health and start spamming hexes
>do the same and kill them
>they invite me to a group named "Git Gud Casul"

How salty can one man be over a game?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.