[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is a good action game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Mass_Effect_3_Box_Art.png (2 MB, 763x1078) Image search: [Google]
Mass_Effect_3_Box_Art.png
2 MB, 763x1078
this is a good action game.
>>
That'd be fine, if the series didn't sell itself on being an RPG.
>>
>>333447912
no
>>
Not realy
>>
>>333447912

The multiplayer was better than it had any right to be.
>>
>>333447912
ME1's action was more enticing, needed to be refined though. Instead they just threw it out the window so good job there Bioware.
>>
>>333448171
MUH ARR PEE GEES
>>
>>333450882
This. I would buy a full priced game of just the multiplayer. The character classes were great, the flow of action was great. Loved it.
>>
>>333451334
Yeah except the unlock system was complete garbage and pretty much was just begging for the player to invest in Bioware points.
>>
TFA was a good movie.
>>
File: 1458602498856.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1458602498856.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>333451685
You got me with this bait son
>>
>>333451448
Well that's part of the reason why I would want it full price. All the classes/weapons unlocked, if not right away then at least in a CoD unlock system.
>>
>>333447912
had to torrent the full game for full "experiance"
never buy from EA again
also i want to cum inside tali soft purple ass
alkso too much asses in the game
>>
>>333452172
>purple
>>
>>333452172
I think my favorite part about ME3 is how immediately after that last DLC everyone stopped talking about how Tali was best girl. I've never seen people bail on a waifu so fast.
>>
>>333453029
ACTIVATING SING-ALONG MODE
YOU DID THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGnbEtube-g
>>
>>333453263
I still haven't finished that DLC. Fortunately I romanced Miranda so I don't have to suffer though...that.
>>
>>333453717
The only winning option was Miranda, Jack, or Liara.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.