[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got a ps vita, I never owned a Sony system before now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: psvita-memorycards.png (182 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
psvita-memorycards.png
182 KB, 450x350
I just got a ps vita, I never owned a Sony system before now aside from ps4. I bought Persona 4 Golden, and Resident Evil 2, and Castlevania SOTN. More recommendations? I'm thinking I'll also grab Jeanne D'Arc
>>
>>333444526
>he fell for the ps vita meme.
sorry my man its shit.
>>
>>333444639
People said that in every thread I've made for any console. I got money to waste my nigga, hence not emulating these older games like RE
>>
>>333444526
get the Arland plus trilogy and all the Nep games
>>
>>333444526
go to the vita general on /vg/ they have the image there with the recommended games
>>
>>333444789
Cool, thanks buddy
>>
File: spoiler vita.png (767 B, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
spoiler vita.png
767 B, 100x100
>>333444526
You just got the best girl
>>
>>333444728
>he fell for the ps vista troll post.

sorry my man you are shit.
>>
Vita has a few good titles muramasa is great danganronpa 1 and 2 are pretty alright. Dracula x chronicles is fantastic. Freedom wars is fun. Lost dimensions would be a lot better if it wasn't for the frame rate. Binding of Isaac is a personal favorite just so I can play it on the go
>>
Freedom Wars and Tearaway are a good choice too. Very different games but both are great on the vita. P4DAN or the Miku games are good if you're into rhythm games too.
>>
If you're thinking dudebro games, you're looking at stuff in clearance bins.

If you're looking for games where you can see Japanese schoolgirl's panties, check what the flavor of the month is in /vitagen/
>>
File: I love my vita!.png (594 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
I love my vita!.png
594 KB, 1000x1000
>>333444526
I love my vita!
>>
>>333444526
>not hacking psp mode to play eboots
You fucked up
>>
All of the Megaman Legends games. Also MediEvil, because Dan is the man with a plan.
>>
File: 1445617839462.gif (3 MB, 320x212) Image search: [Google]
1445617839462.gif
3 MB, 320x212
Since you play Persona, the Atelier Series time management could be up your alley. Escha and Logy has a male protagonist which can ease you in to Yuritopia.
>>
>>333444750

Arland yes, Nep no
>>
>>333444994
>he fell for the ps vista troll reply post
sorry my man you are shit.
>>
>>333445505
How about tron bonne's wacky adventures or whatever the fuck its called
>>
>>333444639
Its not shit, dont listen to this non gamer. Its a good system with good games but sony fucked up on a few things and its not as great as it could have been.
>>
>>333444526
Check out the SRW games if you don't mind not being able to read moon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.