[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So have people who hated Sticker Star actually played it? I,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Paper Mario Color Splash.jpg (19 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Paper Mario Color Splash.jpg
19 KB, 300x168
So have people who hated Sticker Star actually played it? I, as a fan of SS myself, can clearly see a number of differences between these two titles.

It's time to admit that Sticker Star was a good game.
>>
>>333442646
it's time to admit that you have horrendously low standards and/or shit taste
>>
I think Sticker Star is pretty good. I've never finished a Paper Mario game. Always found them boring with too much reading and running around. I beat Super Paper Mario but that was more of a platformer. Sticker Star is easier to play and lighter on the rpg elements, so I like it more.
>>
File: image.jpg (485 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485 KB, 2048x2048
>>333442646
This is the ultimate b8. Calling a game that rewards you for avoiding rnemies instead of fighting them good quite a hard thing to do, even for OP I'm sure.
>>
File: smugdragon.jpg (214 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
smugdragon.jpg
214 KB, 600x620
>>333442646

It's time to admit you never played the original Paper Mario games.
>>
>>333442646
No rpgs should demand a specific "sticker" of you in order to beat a boss
>>
>>333442646
Yeah, i played it. And the overworld/map was a kick to the balls, finished it and never touch it again.
>>
>>333443091
>to much reading
THEY'RE FUCKING STORY BOOKS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>333442646
lol good luck with that its always going to be shit to these people
>>
>>333443091
>sticker star was better because it was less of an RPG
here in lies the problem
>>
>>333443414
*its always going to be shit.

fixed
>>
>>333443480
Excellent
>>
>>333442646
>Paper Mario Color Splash.jpg
>19 KB JPG

I wish I could be paid to shitpost.
>>
>>333443891
And the filesize means what?
>>
>>333442646
I played the first two chapters of SS and quit playing
>>
File: 300px-Papermario.png (136 KB, 300x208) Image search: [Google]
300px-Papermario.png
136 KB, 300x208
>>333442646

God damn it.

At least I could ignore sticker star but these graphics look so good, and to waste them on a shitty sticker star sequel instead of a proper rpg.

Paper mario came out at the end of the 64 lifespan, we could have send off the wii u in a high note with another amazing rpg as we welcome NX, instead we get another shovelware low effort title to pad in what's left of the wii u's lifespan as nintendo reminds us the NX will be more of the same shit too.

Nintendo is fucking dead, iwata's dead change nothing, in fact I'm convinced the was the only man preventing nintendo from completely going to shit, but he was just a single man, and now there's nothing to stop it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.