[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody talk about diablo 3? Just went over to /vg/ and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Diablo-3-logo-dark-3.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Diablo-3-logo-dark-3.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Why does nobody talk about diablo 3? Just went over to /vg/ and they don't even have a general for diablo. I recently purchased it for 20 bucks with the expansion, and it's kind of fun. The one thing that I still can not understand is how there is no trade system. Why the fuck would blizzard do that? Do they hate communities?
>>
It's a dead game infested with botters.
>>
>>333436614
its more mmo than diablo, the dungeon exploring aspect is gone.

console version lets you trade/drop items whenever. pc version is restricted to people who were there in-game when the item dropped.
>>
>>333436614
>>333436681

It was shit when it came out, with a paid auction house.

They fixed a lot of the issues, and removed the real money AH, but the damage was already done, and I think Blizz may already be working on the next Diablo.

It's still fun for what it is.
>>
>>333436614
too many exploits with the trading system, so they got rid of it entirely. The trading was broken like 6 times. At that point they just gave up.
>>
>>333436614
>It was shit when it came out

It is shit.
>>
The only reason anybody plays that game anymore is seasons, and that only keeps people interested for a week or two at most.
There's very little to do at max level other than spam Rifts and G-Rifts with the occasional Bounty run for cube parts
>>
>>333436940
But the thing is nothing has ever cured my D2 itch besides D2 before. I tried torchlight, path of exile, titan quest. It all just seems so "cheap" compared to another real diablo. I just started playing, but it seems like all of the problems can be fixed very easily. Why don't they just open trade back up? Why not just go back to the old diablo 2 community room list?It's like getting a blowjob that's not letting me climax.
>>
Drop system is generous enough that you don't really need trading. No one talks about it and there's no /d3g/ because most people only play a couple of weeks of each new season and then quit. New season starts april 29, so expect more talk then.
>>
Because the game is boring crap, and modern Blizzard is a joke.
>>
>>333437043
Why the fuck couldn't they just fix trading? What year is it that a AAA game studio doesn't know how to patch shit?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.