[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Persona 5 have some kind of online feature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 2812812-persona+5-2.jpg (420 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2812812-persona+5-2.jpg
420 KB, 1920x1080
Will Persona 5 have some kind of online feature?
>>
Hopefully not.
>>
p4g had online mode. all it did was tell you the best activity to do on a certain day
>>
>>333435771
>435771▶
>Will Persona 5 have some kind of online feature?

Probably the same thing P4G had, that shows you what others are doing on the same day.
>>
At long last, online persona battles.
>>
>>333437686
War of the Waifu
>>
In a few days Atlus is going to announce a live stream for May 20th
It is going to showcase a new party member an adventure girl with a cowboy hat her persona is (Indiana Jones)
Event also shows a new dungeon with 15~20 minutes of gameplay with the end showing a release date for Aug 15.
>>
>>333439606
Will this copypasta ever end?
>>
Who is going to voice the MC?
>>
>>333439820
In a few days when the stream gets announced.
>>
>>333440038
Bryce Papenbrook
But my money is on Matthew Mercer
>>
all of the waifus will be played by real females online
>>
Yeah the game is exclusive to reading about it online and isnt coming out
>>
Will Persona 5 have actual new info before FFXV releases ?
>>
>>333442607
Of course. Summer 2016 is when they announce itll be Spring 2017. And you can guess what Spring 2017s announcement will be
>>
>>333435771

You know an online feature I want?

News
>>
>>333439606
>new party member is the protag from La-Mulana 2 with her dad as a persona
I could quite seriously die after this (and La-Mulana 2) come out because nothing would ever top it.
>>
File: 1246111713549.jpg (6 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
1246111713549.jpg
6 KB, 190x190
>people actually think this will be good
So many delays is a red flag.

Then you've got how awful the cast is so far, just fujoshit and furry bait
>>
At this rate no offline content either
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.