[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't enjoy video games anymore I tried very hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: CPOhBzoUAAAVrDq.jpg (23 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
CPOhBzoUAAAVrDq.jpg
23 KB, 540x516
>tfw can't enjoy video games anymore

I tried very hard to like video games again but i fail /v/ what's the problem?The only game i seem to enjoy is LoL because i'm playing with my friends and i don't play alone.

Why the fuck is this happening?
>>
>>333435579
You are growing up.

You are basically looking for results and that sweet brain reward, not the process/journey/story itself.

Same with me and wow/Dota2. Dont feel like doing anything else besides grinding achievement/mmr points.
>>
its called depression

do something OTHER than play videogames all the time and they will be fun again

go outside

get a job

get a hobby

this is literally all you can do besides coping with alcohol or another dependency
>>
>>333436326
I can't enjoy games and i don't play at all dude.It's been years since i enjoyed a video game,they are all just chores if i try to play one now.
>>
>>333436664
Same. I am this way with everything movies, tv shows, music etc.
>>
>>333436775
Yeah,me too.This is a fucking curse,the only thing i enjoy is listening to some creepypastas or watching only top tier movies.
>>
>>333436664
>>333436775
That's because you're finally waking up to reality and realize that life is shit. Everything is shit. Nothing matters. You got red pilled.
>>
File: FeelMask.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
FeelMask.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
>friends playing GTA5
>refuse to pay full price for it
>they gift it to me
>play with them
>"I'm having so much fun guys"
>>
File: 1459965974060.webm (551 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459965974060.webm
551 KB, 1280x720
What you need is a new hobby for a while
>>
>>333437052
okay...... edge lord
>>
>>333435579
I can't enjoy anything anymore.
I don't even understand how things can be enjoyable.
Why and how do we enjoy things.
>>
It's called growing up, you need a new hobby but keep playing video games out of habit.
>>
File: 1452192415448.jpg (389 KB, 3264x1321) Image search: [Google]
1452192415448.jpg
389 KB, 3264x1321
>>333435579
>he only game i seem to enjoy is LoL because i'm playing with my friends and i don't play alone.
I have bad news anon...
You're a.... casual gamer...

Now anon there's nothing inherently wrong with being a..... casual gamer. It just means that you enjoy playing with friends more than the game. I would suggest you shift your focus in games you play to reflect this. The Smash series, racing games, AAA titles like CoD, games like these are excellent games for.... casual gamers, as they are really fun to play with friends, but not so much on your own. In fact, CoD is only so popular because of the Multiplayer, a lot of people I know don't even play the Campaign.

If you still don't mind single player games, I hear Zelda and Halo are good casual games.

My diagnosis would be to play games like this and invite friends over to play locally, or if that's not an option, online is a good alternative.
>>
>>333437205
fuck off blue pill faggot. Enjoy your blissful ignorant pea brained existence. Now run off, the adults are talking now.
>>
OP here

The only thing i enjoy anymore is listening to music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1bb2JakOmo
>>
>>333436664
Then fucking do something else, not that hard to figure out.
Or get the fuck off of /v/, this place is a shithole.
>>
>>333435579
workout brah, helps plenty
>>
>>333437314
k
>>
>>333435579

That's because you are in the moment of your life where you should be rising your kids...
>>
>>333437198
Wasquez looks better and better
>>
>>333436664
Go back and replay your favorites. Usually rekindles some sort of excitement.
>>
Ex normie here
It doesn't get better
You probably have chronic depression or some mental illness
I have schizophrenia, so that's why it sucks no matter what
Being normal and having a job, doing exercise, etc. won't fix you. Go get psychiatric help.
>>
>>333435579
You might be a huge faggot.
>>
>>333437470

this
>>
>>333437581
That won't help either.

Best just develop a heroin addiction to get a tiny bit more pleasure before you finally embrace the sweetness of death and eternity.
>>
>>333437824
If you are gonna do drugs may as well overdose and be done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uf96xYis-8
>>
>>333435579
Play Mount and Blade: Warband. It got me out of my gaming funk. I recommend Floris Evolved mod too.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.