[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing raid roulette >get an AST for a healer >respectfully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (663 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
663 KB, 1920x1080
>playing raid roulette
>get an AST for a healer
>respectfully ask the AST to leave the party
>has the gall to ask why
>reasonably explain with a lot of patience that ASTs are mostly a liability in raids and having a WHM or SCH over one is just much better
>whole party agrees
>vehemently lashes back saying we have no right to demand him to leave and suffer a 30 min penalty
>lash back at him saying that he would be wasting our time with his badly designed job
>vote kick him
>he threatens us by saying he will report us as he leaves
>get a WHM to go with our SCH
>clear raid in one shot
>nothing happened a few weeks after that

When is SE going to fix unviable jobs joining through raid roulette?
>>
And that's why the game is unplayable shit desu. Community is full of unpatient dickheads, and the combat system doesn't work. It tried to use the trinity but some jobs don't fit the mold like others.
>>
>>333433460
Agreed, I don't know why people STILL try to make SAM work, it's fucking garbage, like half the dps of DRG
>>
>>333433221
shitposting aside, raid roulettes when ?
>>
>>333433762
They're aiming for 3.3
>>
>>333433762
Never, its a horrible idea.

It would basically be the same thing as a pug "farm party".

also,
>shitposting
the whole scenario is built on truths though.
>>
Astrologians actually have better single target healing and MP management than White Mages now.

They're still objectively inferior in AOE healing, but in most fights that's not a problem if everyone else is doing mechanics correctly.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (146 KB, 1226x382) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
146 KB, 1226x382
>>333434256
It's coming, whether we get it soon or soon™ is the only question.
>>
>>333434323
Too bad none of that actually matters since scholars are the single target healer and they are better at it than both.
>>
>>333433686
>SAM
>DPS
Nice meme.
>>
>>333434505
Guess I will literally never use this feature.
>>
>>>/vg/

Take your ERP and neet drama cancer elsewhere.
>>
>>333433221
thats why i quit the game . shit community like you op
>>
File: gengar laugh.gif (482 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
gengar laugh.gif
482 KB, 500x469
>>333435742
>playing the special snowflake class

I bet you're a girl and wear your wedding dress all the time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.