[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, when is he being added to the roster? I miss him so much.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 632x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 632x742
So, when is he being added to the roster? I miss him so much.
>>
>>333432975
Season 2 with Akuma Rufus Oro Dan and Honda
>>
I can't even imagine how Crapcop will butcher his appearance.
>>
It's pretty damn sad that we got such an incomplete fucking game. Capcom is dead to me.
>>
He wants to live a life of peace anon, that's why hes gone forever when SF3 happens.
>>
>>333433074
I would buy them all individually with real money and every premium costume to boot if that was true
>>
>>333432975
I have a felling season two is gonna be the season of shotos
Akuma, Sakura, Sean and Dan.
I'm hoping for Dudley and Maki
>>
Hopefully never.
>>
File: sagat hair.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sagat hair.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>333433182
At least they can't fuck up the hair...I think.
>>
Combofiend's secretary here, Sagat, Gouken, Dan, Akuma, and Sakura are all confirmed to be Ryu "ultimate costumes" for season 2
>>
watching people play SFV like SFIV makes my skin crawl.
>>
>>333434572
Can I wear the Ryu beard with the Sakura costume?
>>
>>333434059
If Dan comes back I hope they decide to make his fighting style into a complete copy of Art of Fighting. Make all of his basic specials require EX meter, only let it refill by charging with his V-skill, and give him a V-trigger taunt that empties the opponent's EX bar.
>>
>>333434970
Oh yeah, and make his Koryuken unsafe on hit.
>>
>>333432975
Ryu's already in the game
>>
Capcom already ruined Karin, and Alex looks like dogshit. I'd hate to see what they do to Sagat.
>>
>>333432975
>le boring tigrowl shoto shit
Never ever I hope. We don't need shelf clutter.
>>
>>333432975
Me too Anon.
>>
>>333432975
His story is over.
>>
Would Capcom ever consider including brand new characters for DLC seasons in the future? Or will they forever pander to the old favorites?
>>
File: iGMmzSK.jpg (417 KB, 1024x840) Image search: [Google]
iGMmzSK.jpg
417 KB, 1024x840
>Eisbahn is pre-3S Remy with ice powers and a fake identity
>New ice-based moveset to de-clone him from Guile, essentially making him a new character
>His ice powers is how he encased his dead sister's body in ice
>Necalli will DEVOUR OUR his ice powers, explaining why he doesn't have them in 3S
>He'll be revealed to be Nash's son

Calling it.
>>
>>333437557
So?
>>
>>333433074
>honda getting in
Mike Ross pls go
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.