[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw Final Fantasy XV will not get pirated by Pcucks unwilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: FF XV Sneak Peek.jpg (152 KB, 650x385) Image search: [Google]
FF XV Sneak Peek.jpg
152 KB, 650x385
>Tfw Final Fantasy XV will not get pirated by Pcucks unwilling to contribute to the industry
>Tfw Final Fantasy XV will not have any degenerate nude/sex mods by hackers and shall remain pure
>Tfw the developers will receive all of the money that they deserve for their hard work and passionate effort

Who /content/ here?
>>
>>333432002
Me

So, I remember a long time ago there would be tanks you can use. Will there still be tanks you can use?
>>
I'm kinda with you on that one. As it has already been proven with Dark Souls, Skyrim and Dragon's Dogma the community actually thrives without the retarded influence of the self-titled 'master-race'. You need only review the Bloodborne general /bbg/ for further proof. Definitely one of the best generals ever.
>>
>>333432002
PC Gamer here and even I must agree that porting a game over to this platform does have its various consequences. Gonna buy a PS4 just for this when it releases. Know that it will be more than worth it.
>>
How can anybody seriously be excited for this game when it looks like such shit?

The environments are either generic cities or fields with nothing in them, the combat looks like a mediocre third person hack and slash game with QTE's thrown in every now and again, and none of the characters seem to have any definition.

Are people just desperate to rekindle the Final Fantasy that died years ago?
>>
>>333433350
This Anon's a shitposter, but I agree with the sentiment, even if I would temper it. Realistically, this game could suck. The possibility is staring you in the face. Can't you clearly see it? It's not a certainly, but it has to be accepted as something that could happen.
>>
File: NEVAR EVAR.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
NEVAR EVAR.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>333433350
Wow... you really managed to raise some valid point there friendo. Now let me give you my short, concise and equally incoherent response.
>NEVARIO
>EVARIO
>>
>>333434197
Why do you say that? There's an almost certain that it'll eventually release on the PC.
>>
File: 1459388229245.gif (333 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1459388229245.gif
333 KB, 240x180
>>333434197
lmao u got me good bro
>>
>>333434296
>eventually
Hypothetically considering that it's coming to the PC. Just 2-3 more years amirite?
I'm quite looking forward to trying my best to avoid all the spoilers as well. :^)
>>
File: 1455082472914.gif (1 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1455082472914.gif
1 MB, 500x374
>>333434570
It's hard to be mad about spoilers for a story that's utterly generic weeb trash.
>>
>>333434151
It could suck, but every game could suck. They still deserve a fair shake. I hope it's good, it might not be, and when it actually comes out we'll see.
>>
>>333434570
People have avoided the Mass Effect 3 ending. But you raise a good point, though I think it someone wanted to best experience, they should still just wait. It's not like the spoilers for these games are routinely discussed even in threads.

>>333434902
Of course it deserves a good shake. Don't pre-order it and only look at spoiler-free reviews. Still, I'm seen very concerning warning sings at this point that the game will suck, even though I would prefer that it didn't.
>>
>>333434730
Don't you worry friendster most probably you won't have the option to play this 'generic weeb trash' anyway.
>>
I'm not too big into FF but liked KH so I downloaded the demo and it was moderately fun.

Only problem I had was FPS. Shit it 24 at points during that boss fight. Is it just a meme that "It's j-just a d-demo!" or is the game likely going to run this poorly.
>>
Kind of disappointed I can't get it on pc, because the demo runs like absolute garbage on the ps4 and the full game likely will too.

Doesn't really matter though, we'll probably get it later, and then I can play it for cheaper, get all the dlc for free, and not have to bear any of the shit console players deal with. Such is life.
>>
>own ps4
>all kinds of awesome games on it, bloodborne, last of us, infamous, etc
>awesome games coming up, new uncharted filled with TECHNOLOGY like it's the good old days
>someone on an indonesian baking forum points out that the new final fantasy looks mediocre
>FUCKING PCKEKS LMAO NEVER EVER BET UR MAD NOW HUH FAGS

Why are soniggers so fucking autistic?
>>
>>333436076
Wrong thread?
>>
"PKEK" here. While I do agree that a lot of people would definitely pirate it if it did go to PC, but I would almost gave to buy it. Square deserves the money for this game, it looks so damn good it would feel wrong to pirate it.

>tfw missed out on ultimate collectors edition

Fuck my shit up
>>
>>333432002
Would prefer to see the game with better performance.
Good thing a new (presumably more powerful) hardware revision is coming for the PS4.
Gonna grab that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.