[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'v started playing Aplha Protocol two days ago, and damn,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: alphaprotocolcovernew580.jpg (65 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
alphaprotocolcovernew580.jpg
65 KB, 580x350
I'v started playing Aplha Protocol two days ago, and damn, it's so fucking fun. Why are there no other games like it?
>>
I've tried twice to get into this game after picking up during a steam sale and I just can't. I'll put like 2 hours in and I just can't get into it.
>>
What skills are you going for? For me it was pistol and stealth. Probably the most overpowered and broken way to beat the game.
>>
Stealth and gunplay are shit, but man, the role play is top tier.
It feels great when your choices actually matter
>>
>>333426816
That what I used too, it's very op. I heard cqc or whatever they call it in this game is fun, and also pretty op. Might try it on a second run.
>>
>he didn't do jackie chan build and throw flashbangs and tiger knee and stomp everyone into submission
>yes you can even kick the living shit out of brayko

pistols is what you play when you want to be bored to death but the story and rpg is where the game excels and no game has come close to branching choices it had.
>>
I fucking love this game, it was so much spy shit, the dialogue and the characters you met are all interesting.

The shooting is horrible and there is no point of picking anything other pistol/machine gun, and the bosses are kinda pointless.

i just wish for a sequel with bigger hubs and more sidequests
>>
>>333426816
op here, that's what im using too, and it seem really broken at times.
>>333426449
i had this problem too, but after the saudi arabia i got really into it.
>>
darcy photoshopped our heads on this picture of a buddy cop movie and wrote MIKE AND SEAN FUCK YEAH
>>
File: hey kid, wanna ss.jpg (146 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
hey kid, wanna ss.jpg
146 KB, 1680x1050
SIE is the best character in any video game ever made. You can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>333428249
Maybe I'll give it a shot again after sometime.
>>
>>333426449
This
>>333428249
>>
>>333428373
I've literally never met her in my playthough.
>>
>>333428325
Yeah, Darcy.

Darcy is pretty cool.
>>
>>333426047
people actually want their games to have good gameplay instead of a VN with horrible mini-games in between the waifus
>>
>>333428754
I enjoyed the gameplay in AP. Never had any trouble at all and neither did I have bugs, in fact, ME2 had more bugs and the gameplay was very similar now that I think about it.
>>
>>333428373
her sex scene is the best in the game
>>
There was any ending other than riding the boat with the asian girl?
>>
>>333428754
Your analogy doesn't make sense because, even if it's a broken one, it still has proper non-mini game gameplay.
>>
Why so many peole say that the game is unplayble with a controler? I'v played it using a mouse and keyboard and i never had any problems, exept kinda shitty sensitivity.
>>
>>333429102
there is a sex scene with her?
>>
>>333429214
>He didn't ride the boat with Steven Heck
>>
>>333426816
Sega made them add stealth at the last minute
>>
>>333429354
Yeah. You can fuck Madison, Scarlet, Stronk chick and the asian chick.

>>333428373
You know I get how Albatross got captured by a coked up mobster and his men, even if he had no reason to be there, but how the fuck did he catch SIE?
>>
>>333429354
yeah, it is a bondage thing when you are tied up in the secret facility, i think you have to choose her as your handler for the last mission and have good rep with her.
>>
>some hubs are a nice apartment with a nice view
>others are just a filthy bunker
>>
God damn it OP now I'm going to have to replay it.
>>
>>333429509
baited her with /ss/
>>
>>333429384
Most based ending in history
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.