[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone, even here, praise this piece of shit again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg?t=1447361219.jpg (24 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1447361219.jpg
24 KB, 460x215
Why does everyone, even here, praise this piece of shit again?
>cutscenes everywhere
>shitty level design with scripted scenes every 5 minutes
>fucking perks
>awful stealth sections
>ammo everywhere
>armor and health packs everywhere PLUS health regen
>exatly zero replay value
Fuck you /v/, I can't believe I got memed on into playing this turd. I kept waiting and waiting for it to get good and it never did. Playing RTCW again would be a better use of my time.
>>
>taking /v/'s opinion on something over spending 5 minutes of googling and research
>>
>>333424069
>everyone, even here
yeah nah
>>
>>333424069
Kids like edgy games
>>
>>
>>333424069
I'm glad you played a shit game.
>>
>>333424245
>google and find all the 9 and 10 reviews and shitty casual opinions
Yeah, great idea you retard.
>>
>>333424069
Edgy as fuck. You're old and jaded kill yourself
>>
IDK, honestly thought it was shit

The Far cry games are better
>>
Reminder that not liking a video game is not the same thing as the video game being bad.
>>
>>333424965
Nice opinion.
>>
>>333425056
Thank you.
>>
>>333425056
But he's right
>>
>>333424965
Reminder that games are supposed to be challenges and not hand holding experiences with shallow mechanics and cutscenes every 5 minutes.
>>
>>333425732
Not anymore gramps, it's time to quit gaming.
>>
>>333425879
I'm 22, pal.
>>
>>333424736
>not viewing gameplay videos to create a decisive idea
>reading gaming reviews

how new u be
>>
I liked it. It is a LOT better all around than expected. I went in anticipating some rooty tooty point and shooty action. It suffers from the same problem a lot of modern shooters suffer from and that's the complete divorce of story and gameplay. But not only is the gunplay fun (sliding, leaning, loads of weapons to choose, varied level and enemy design) but the the characters are much better written than a lot of AAA games these days. The voice acting is also damn good.
>>
>>333424069
Because it appeals to underage people who think it's super 'old school' because you can fire two guns at the same time, even though a lot of the game is the same as most generic military shooters
>>
>>333424069
>awful stealth sections
>ammo everywhere
>armor and health packs everywhere PLUS health regen

I get the feeling you were playing the game wrong.
>>
>>333426537
>implying gameplay videos give a good sense of gameplay
Kill yourself underage twitch generation faglord.
>>
>>333426624
>good writing
Is this a joke?
I mean I'm not one to regard bad writing in shooters as a negative point but the writing is atrocious.

>>333426706
What do you even mean?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.