[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck hasn't Vita been hacked yet I just want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2
File: da02625205.png (1 MB, 1273x509) Image search: [Google]
da02625205.png
1 MB, 1273x509
Why the fuck hasn't Vita been hacked yet I just want to play japanese games
>>
No one cares for it. Just like the first Xbox.
>>
Never I hope you cheap bastard
>>
>>333423965
Xbox was hacked along as time ago. Truth be told, it had a strong hacking team, and they couldn't open it up, and gave up due to lack of money.

Good riddance.
>>
>>333423828
>I just want to play japanese games
it's not like the vita is region locked
oh wait you are just a filthy pirate fag
>>
>>333423828

Never ever
>>
>>333423828
>want to buy Taiko V for my vita
>physical JPN copy would work fine on my US Vita
>if i want DLC i have to take out memory card format the bitch and sign into my JPN account and also pay someplace like play asia for JPN PSN cards
>if i want to access my US games i have to do the whole thing again and switch to US
It's fucking easier if i just buy another Vita thats JPN, which i might fucking do one day. It wouldn't be a problem if Taiko was playable without all the fantastic dlc songs they have.
not to mention the bullshit with digital games and saves
Sony fucking deserves the failure that is the vita for what they did to it
>>
what's the difficult part about hacking it? the memory card's security?
>>
>>333425951
It didnt really fail. Also, just get another memory card, autismo. I swear to god, you must have ADD if you swap games that often.
>>
>>333423828
just not worth the effort
>>
>>333426104
I do have another memory card stupid. You still have to format the system
still doesnt help the shitty process of access DLC
>>
>>333426092
The OS, memory cards being hard to read, encryption on everything, and the account sync when you boot up for the first time.

They tried dumping games and its all encrypted, which is why you cant even get qny isos, i think a few 'leaked' though.
>>
The team at wololo or whomever gave up after successfully finding exploits, which were then immediately patched out within days.
Any time any sort-of update came along, the people over at the Vita general would report them directly to Sony's support, so it never had a good chance to take hold.
>>
>>333426151
yeah it's not worth having the typical homebrew stuff of such a nice piece of hardware... oh wait that's a stupid opinion.
>>
>>333426205
It takes like at most 2-3 minutes, you fucking baby. Thats what you get for supporting shit DLC in the first place.
>>
>>333426361
Takes longer than that and requires internet connection
>all DLC is bad
>free DLC is bad
lol k kid
continue sucking sonys dick
>>
>>333426318
Report them to whom? What the hell are you talking about? Do you really think Sony would not monitor it themselves? After sending countless threats to hackers and investigating them wince the PSP and PSN DDOS?

Why do you think dark alex stopped?
>>
>>333423828
thank you based sony for stopping scum
>>
>>333426483
>longer
No
>requires connection
No

You're the fucking kid here who is too impatient to what takes minutes and minimal effort.
>>
>>333426632
lol
>>
>>333426528

Any update at all was reported to Sony via support tickets within minutes by multiple people.
It's been like that for a while, and people even showed the e-mails they've received in response containing codes for PSN credit as thanks.
>>
>>333426729
Wow, that is pretty good.
>>
>>333426729
>and people even showed the e-mails they've received in response containing codes for PSN credit as thanks
Fucking faggots
>>
hopefully they have something good and are just waiting for sony to stop caring (completely) about the vita. shouldn't be too much longer.
>>
>>333428209

>shouldn't be too much longer

There was an update literally an hour ago that removed an exploit.
It may not have been a cash cow, but the system and it's games makes significant amounts of money for them. They won't just abandon it because it isn't the -most- profitable.
>>
>>333426729
Do you have evidence of it?
I've never heard of this at all.
>>
>>333428429
They have already abandoned it. small time Japanese devs haven't and without them there would be nothing
>>
>>333427397
I would do it too.
Though I'm okay with piracy when Sony kills PSN for the Vita
>>
>>333423828
Then play them. Vita is more than region free.
>>
>>333428429
>There was an update literally an hour ago that removed an exploit.
what exploit?
>>
>>333428640
So square, marvelous, Falcom, namco bandai, NISA, X com devs, atlus, vanillaware are all small time?
>>
>PSP gets hacked
>Sells really well
>Despite this still has a good library
>PSV comes along with good hardware
>Other than a few ports they give up real quickly
>Can't be hacked

Why didn't they do anything with it?
>>
>>333428913
sony can only make mediocre games anymore. literally nothing of value was lost. they could have at least paid someone else to make games for it though. they're huge faggots.
>>
>>333428913
I think the vita has a solid library, but the reprecussions of smart phones and loss of sales due to piracy are a real thing.
>>
>>333429080
Can you type any worse? Sony still makes good games kiddo.
>>
>>333429080
Sony was never about 1st party, but they were good at making devs want their games on their consoles. They never tried with the Vita and it depended mostly on Japanese games.

>>333429125
Well I'm a weeb and still reluctant to get one, I might get one when I see it for $200 (local currency obviously).
>>
>>333429231
can u have worst taste? didnt think so champ.
>>
>>333429357
sony made a lot of great games for the ps2. they've lost it. their vita games in particular has to be the most mediocre slew of 1st party titles for any major system ever.
>>
>>333429415
>>333429672
Listen, kid, what Sony titles on the Vita have you played? Post your PSN.
>>
>>333429672
Besides Gran Turismo, R&C and J&D the majority of them weren't first party.

In fact their fuck ups with Gran Turismo, the lack of GT on the Vita is probably a big reason why it's fucked.
>>
>tfw spending all my vidya money on Vita games after I hacked my 3DS

wew
>>
>>333428887
>Square
Considering they release like 2 small time vita game a quarter, in this case yes. Don't think theres even a date on World of FF which is their one big vita game this year
>Marvelous
Yes they are
>Namco Bandai
Most of they vita games as of late are publishing small time games
>NISA
Without a doubt NISA is small time,
>XCOM devs
you mean the port that was released with literally,LITERALLY 0 mentions besides a CG trailer with console footage 3 years ago with a title saying Vita Port. Yes i do
>Atlus
not really small time nowadays but still applies with their vita games
>Vanillaware
vanillaware is extremely small time, they are beloved but they dont sell alot and aren't well know outside of here or JPN centered groups
>>
File: untitled.png (2 MB, 1927x1084) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
2 MB, 1927x1084
>>333430056
Same anon, same. Lots of saved money.
I don't use my 3DS much at all now that most of the games have sucked for a while tho.
>>
How do the Atelier games and Ar Nosurge run on the Vita?
>>
>>333429357
>$200
idk where you live but check online auction sites, like ebay if possible
I bought my vita in september last year for $105(shipping included) for a 1k model, Ys Celceta, a 8gb and 16 gb memory card. No problems aside from dpad being a little looser from what i can tell.
seriously search vita, buy it now, newest listing
i do this for anything i want to get good deals on and it works always if you stalk it for a while(like a week or two)
>>
>>333430304
August, and 2 a quarter is a lot considering they put budget into the games.

Namco made 2 digimon games recently, have 3 gundam games upcoming, along with a one piece game you dumbass.

Support is support, dont butter it as anything else. You are basically contradicting your statement at this point.

Oh what was small about their vita titles? They also publish games.

And no, vanillaware isnt small time at all. They breach 1 million copies with stuff like Dragons Crown
>>
>>333430789
Consider ubisoft.
They're still releasing physical games
>>
>>333430304
You forgot TK.
>>333430789
>>
>>333431132
>>333431138
Spike Chunsoft too, warner brothers lego games.
>>
>>333430789
I actually forgot about the digimon games despite me buying them. Gundam games are actual rehashes and isnt sure the one piece game is being made by cyber connect right?
also Dragon's Crown is vanillaware's best selling title BY FAR and really only got such high sales due to "liking the sorceress is pedophilia". Why do you think thet redid Odin Sphere? Because now people know about them with Dragon's Crown and they can get sales from the few people who bought Odin Sphere and the new crowd who didnt buy it back then or wont buy the old version on ps3.

Vita has big publishers but the majority of the games coming out for it are small time JPN devs, you listing AAA publishers who have ports isnt gonna change the truth
>>
>>333431487
>t-they're rehashes
Keep moving the goalposts.

Namco bandai also worked on Smash, does that mean Nintendo is small?

They aren't small time at all, you quite literally contradict yourself on multiple fronts. I'm done, I would sooner break your jaw if this was a real conversation.
>>
>>333431487
Small time compared to what? Last time I checked, most of the games have bigger production values than 3DS titles.
>>
>>333431746
not moving goalposts just pointing out, because Gundam games are barrel scrapping especially considering how awful Breaker2 was on the vita.

>hurting someone because they have a sound argument
you sound autistic, consult your doctor

>>333431837
ports of ps3 games and dungeon crawlers with 0 animations and 2d models aren't high budget
>>
>>333432030
What ports? Cyber Sleuth has larger production value than any 3DS title in the last several years.
Do you even have Breaker 2? What's your PSN?
>>
>>333432256
All the gundam games and the upcoming onepiece game are ports from the console versions. The number of games produced by these companies that are actually made for vita and not just ports are all basically the games published by them made by small time japanese devs.
I do have Breaker 2 but not on the vita because that shit is godawful.

Cyber Sleuth is a good game with high production value, but an exception isnt the standard.
>>
>>333432030
They are higher budge than tons of 3DS games, desu.
I feel like you are just hating the console out of some weird fanboyism rather than logic. I would also like to know your PSN, then maybe I can take you seriously.
>>
>>333432514
How is breaker 3 a port when its not even on PS3?
How is Versus a port at all when its an original title?

Which small time devs are making these games, and how does it make a lesser game contracting work? Its quite literally done for various AAA titles too, like Bloodborne.

So a game you never played on the vita is awful, okay. You're a fucking clown.
>>
>>333432560
Don't know why you keep bringing the 3ds into this when im just talking in general.
I don't hate the console, i actually really like my vita im just pointing out that there aren't alot of "smash hits" coming to it in the same way there are to other systems and most of the games are made by small time devs. That doesn't mean there bad or anything but i can only play a first person dungeon crawler with 2d enemy sprites so many times before its all the same shit. DT2 is a fan-fucking-tastic game but its plain and boring due to generic anime girl #45454 and the layout.
>>333432785
why would it not be a port just because they didnt port the ps4 version to ps3 and vita.
>>
>>333432941
Because its the only other portable platform? We can bring in mobile if you wish. Why are you against the idea of supporting your claims? This isnt grade school.

Again, what's your psn? Why do you keep insisting only DROGs are coming if you consider yourself in the know?

I think you're an idiot when you consider a 'port' to coincide with a multiplat release. Tell me, do you expect these games to be developed on the PS4 first? Or are you an idiot?
Don't answer that, I already know. The fact that you avoid my request of a PSN is telling enough.

You don't have an argument, you can't support it, you are resorting to cherrypicking and backpeddaling, and you are an awful conversationalist.

Hell, you don't even reply in full, because even you know you only have half-answers. Fuck off.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.