[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Bethesda's most immersive game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (547 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
547 KB, 1280x720
What's Bethesda's most immersive game?
>>
None of them because they can't do atmosphere for shit

Morrowind is the closest they've ever gotten
>>
File: 14365738545.png (407 KB, 449x448) Image search: [Google]
14365738545.png
407 KB, 449x448
>>333423490
>Bethesda
>immersive

Pick one...
>>
>>333423649
Morrowind did it alright because the technology supported the game they were doing at that time and place

the morrowind engine made for Morrowind doesn't support Oblivion and Skyrim and Fallout 3/4, go figure
>>
>>333423490
>implying that (recent) Bethesda games have any immersive qualities
Skyrim had all of the potential, as did FO4, but you don't feel like you are walking around a snowy valley or through a destroyed city, it just feels like obstacles to navigate, and character development was reduced to a perk screen.

A not so recent game that had immersion was Morrowind, my friends and I all took different paths, it was a difficult game, we sunk so many hours into it and you felt rewarded when you built your character the right way and could progress to the new area.
But I can't play it any more, I don't want to ruin the rose tinted memories I have.
>>
>>333423490
I was more immersed in WatchDogs then any bethesda game
>>
File: hodd toward.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hodd toward.jpg
358 KB, 1920x1080
As a fellow gamer, I have to say that the most immersive Bethesda© experience is definitely going to be the upcoming Fallout 4™ Automatron™ downloadable expansion pack, especially when purchased via the season pass on the XBox One™ computer entertainment system.
>>
Wolfenstein: The New New New New New world Order
>>
>>333426552
Try smarter, not harder
>>
>>333423490
Fallout 4
>>
>>333423490
Skyrim, I must say. I have been immersed in that game countless time because of the comfy ambient music and scenery.

I didn't find Bethesda Fallouts to be immerisve. I was immersed in New Vegas tho.
>>
>>333423490
None of the ones made by bethesda themselves.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.