[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got my review copy. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: Star Fox Zero.jpg (14 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
Star Fox Zero.jpg
14 KB, 298x169
Got my review copy. Ask me anything.
>>
>>333420146
how many (OP)s do you get every time you make this b8
>>
Whats your DA account, faggot?, show me your obese genderswap diaper art so we can know how much of a furfaggot you are
>>
>>333420146
Does it suck?
>>
>>333420302
Honestly? Best game of the generation.
>>
How gay are you?
>>
>>333420146
I don't listen to shills
>>
Is there a MGR:R reference anywhere besides the Wolfen?
>>
>>333420146
how do I do my taxes?
>>
>>333420146
are there any niggers in this game?

>I hate niggers
>>
>>333420146
Whose dick did you have to suck to get it?
>>
>>333420146
Are the motion controls as horrible as they look?
>>
>>333420295
But this game makes a point of mocking the furry fanbase by excluding Krystal

I couldn't be more excited for this game
>wolfen is a zoids
>cool as fuck slowdown dialogue when you fly by a rival

No voices but slowdown is shown:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l7o6bMlycg&nohtml5=False

Voices:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieZ5PQrKisc&nohtml5=False

>You get to participate in fleet battles for once instead of just flying through them/cleaning up the aftermath
>General pepper does what a general is supposed to do for once
>Bill is in the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP4UD7dTWmg&nohtml5=False

>The new controls fix the unneccesarily difficult aiming the landmaster has in earlier games
>The landmaster has a hover mode and is cool
>No dinosaur planet/Krystal
>Secret missions and alternate routes
>A larger map with more missions than any Star Fox game to date

The only issue I can see so far is that the one liners are a step down from the likes of 64, and some of the voice actor choices are subpar.
>>
>>333423524
The voice actors seem like a taste thing to me. I don't like Fox, but Wolf sounds great.
>>
>>333423524
But Fox Falco Katt and wolf are still in, so the furry fanbase will drool over it. And no online or pro controller support is a valid complaint
>>
>>333420146
Well Fake Review Copy-san, What are the 12 other stages beyond Venom in the first playthrough.
>>
>>333420146
you're not going to show proof in any way, are you, faggot?
>>
>>333423949
Falco and bill are probably the biggest disappointments
I remember falco coming off as less of an edgy whiner and being more of a straight up asshole with a sort of jersy accent that makes you want to punch him in the face
>>
>>333423970
This game doesn't need online.
>>
>>333420146
After you prove you have the game, tell me what that locked mode on the main menu is.
>>
>>333420146
Is it as terrible as it looks?

Is it super-obvious from playing it that Platinum's A team are busy with Scalebound and their B team are busy cranking out the latest Activision licensed project to keep the lights turned on in the Scalebound office?

Does anyone at all care about games made by Platinum that don't have "light attack", "heavy attack" and "dodge" in the controls menu?

Why wouldn't I just emulate Star Fox 64 and be done with it?

Etc.
>>
>>333424260
If it wants to sell well, then yes it does. Since the game is too short, even with multiple routes. Even Guard is getting online, and it's a fuckign spin-off title. there's no excuse anymore that Star Fox can't have online when fans have been asking for it since fucking Command had it first.
>>
>>333423524
Lmao as long as Fox, Falco, and Wolf are there the furry fanbase will love it. None of us are straight, only the bad furries are.
>>
>>333420146
Does doing a Barrel Roll at the last second before an attack hits activate "Fox Time" or some other similarly-named derivative of Bayo's mechanics?
>>
>>333424065
>implying reviewers play a game for longer than 30 minutes
>>
Multiplayer outside campaign mode?
>>
In the footage I've seen there's lots of slightly tweaked lines and the alternate path in Corneria with the walker opening the door looks right out of SF64.

I guess what I'm asking is, does it copy SF64 way too much and does it fail to have its own identity?

If I want a remake of SF64, I'll play the 3DS version.
>>
Already got my early first look through twitch and youtube. Sorry GameJournoScum :)
>>
>>333420146

Let's see a picture and timestamp.
>>
File: 1455091454847.png (2 KB, 189x209) Image search: [Google]
1455091454847.png
2 KB, 189x209
>>333423524
>implying Krystal is the only starfox character furries like
>implying there aren't more gay furries in the starfox fandom that fap to fox falco and wolf than krystalfags
>implying furries will ever fuck off when the entire cast if made up of them
>>
>>333425047
There may be something to the overarching story here.
It would make sense if there are multiple timelines going throughout the universe.
>>
>>333420146
better than Rogue Squadron games?
>>
>>333426604
Yeah, I'd say so.
>>
>>333426604
Hopefully. Rogue Squadron and Kid Icarus Uprising are my favorite Star Fox games.
>>
>>333427127
that's a big call but I hope you're right, and I hope SFZ has the non-linearity of rogue squadron dogfighting
>>
File: ....png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
....png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>333427127
Lies.
>>
>>333420146
How long does it take to get used to the motion controls
>>
>>333427579
It doesn't. Zero builds off of what SF64 did.

And as 64 is considered to be just as good as Rogue Squadron, I'd say Zero, which blows 64 out of the water, is better than it.
>>
Alright OP, post a picture of your review copy. Then we'll talk.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.