[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LoL vs. DOTA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: LoL-vs-Dota-2-600x300.jpg (58 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
LoL-vs-Dota-2-600x300.jpg
58 KB, 600x300
Let's see what /v/ thinks

My money's on LoL

http://www.choozeroo.xyz/p/93
>>
>facebook
>>
>>333418413
Both are shit
>>
>>333418482

>being this tinfoil
>>
>>333418413
>facebook
No way in hell I'm wasting my time doing that shit.
Strawpoll can be embedded and is nice too, why even?
>>
>>333418506
/thread
>>
>>333418545
>reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>Not picking superior LoL for its sexy babez
>>
>>333418640

Says the cs:go player
>>
>>333418413
>League of Legends
Moneygrab game that capitalizes by making premium characters stronger, then nerfing them after a profit.
No attempt to seriously balance the game.
Hilariously shallow gameplay
Slightly less casual than HotS

>Dota 2
Moneygrab game that capitalizes on an enormous and ever-expanading hats system and large esports events.
A lot of focus on balancing because the devs care more about professional/competitive Dota than pub Dota.
Deeper gameplay than other MOBAs, still not really the level of RTS games.
Takes dedication and time, and is punishing yet rewarding.

If you're going to play a MOBA it might as well be Dota 2. League is just kind of a joke if you've played them both. But most people on this board despise MOBAs so ayyy
>>
>>333419245
>But most people on this board despise MOBAs so ayyy
did 4chan make you scared?
can you not handle the bantz?
where did 4chan touch you?
>>
>>333419421
I'm doing well, friend. How are you?
>>
/v/ loves LoL apparently :^(
>>
>>333418413
LoL for waifus
DOTA 2 for husbandos
>>
>>333419421
>i love ASSFAGGOTS
There is a reason to despise a shit genere. But you're too young to understand.
>>
>>333418413
>Mage vs Untargeteable hero.

LoL please
>>
>facebook
>>
>>333419245
>memorizing build orders and learning to gook click them as fast as possible
>deep
typ jej
>>
>dotards will say dota
>lolbabbies will say lol
>any fucking sane person will say mobas are shit
there you go
>>
>>333420973
eh it depends how you look at it. RTS and gameplay is more about decision making and using your resources the most efficient way. Shooters are more about precision. MOBAs are somewhere in the middle I guess. Obviously they're nothing like shooters 99% of the time but that's the best way I could think to put it.

Also, I'm not bashing MOBAs. I've put more hours into Dota 2 than almost any other game. Just trying to be objective.
>>
>>333421408
>constantly hear the exact wording "MOBAs are shit"
>never hear any followup to that

I mean I understand if you don't like something, but why
>>
>>333421625
-almost every moba is an obvious or less obvious cashgrab, see lol's riot points and dota's shittons of crates, compendium, hots long grind to get a 10k gold hero et cetera
-people thinking they've got the skillz when all they're doing is clicking 3 buttons, with fourth being the rarity and right clicking
-took part in RTS' death
-overall not fun because 99,9% of the time unbalanced as fuck
-every single assfaggot i played had shit matchmaking that matched me with slavs, poles, literal fucking children or worse
-you play on the same mapwith hots being the exception, i like their idea of map rotation , go to the same jungle, buy the same items on the same character etc, boring piece of crap and anyone that has above 300 hours in any of them has to be fucking insane
700h dota 1000wins lol
i could dig up way more reasons but it's late and i'm going to sleep
good nite
>>
>>333418413
>tfw when I play HotS because the matches don't take forever

League is shit, no one I know plays DotA and I cant convince anyone to try Smite
>>
I have over 5k hours in both games.
IMO both games are good.(unless you dislike mobas for whatever reason).
Dota is more complex and the teamfights are way more rewarding.
LoL is easier to get into and much more fun to play casually and with friends.

So if you're a hardcore player - dota. If you like relaxing i'd suggest lol.

That being said, i still prefer Dota over LoL. But like i've said, both games are good in their respective areas.

HotS seemed a bit too... simple while Smite got boring really fast, everything was the same in every game.
>>
>>333419047
>Being a thirsty brazillian favella dweller

''no''
>>
use strawpoll you damn normie
I aint registering for a shitty vote on facebook
>>
lol is way better
>>
>>333419047
It's funny how almost every piece of art that depicts Jinx including her music video portray her as insanely attractive when her official splash art has her looking like a potato
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.