[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy am I glad I bought a vive for $800, it's like I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ikea.png (910 KB, 999x1246) Image search: [Google]
ikea.png
910 KB, 999x1246
Oh boy am I glad I bought a vive for $800, it's like I'm really there!
>>
>Launch/Entry/1st step games are mediocre to shit

NO FUCKING SHIT. I swear you fucks pretend to be fucking retarded. That's why you always wait a few years to buy tech
>>
File: future.webm (2 MB, 926x514) Image search: [Google]
future.webm
2 MB, 926x514
>>333416192
How's those mini-games going lad ?
>>
>>333416650

I don't and probably will never buy VR, but you have to be an underage retard to not know the first wave of shit is always garbage.
>>
>>333415865
>IKEA VR EXPERIENCE
>EXPLORE AND INTERACT WITH AN IKEA KITCHEN
>OPEN DRAWS AND PUT YOUR VEGETABLE PEELINGS IN THE WASTE STATION

Could this be the greatest game of all time?
>>
File: 7027595.jpg (34 KB, 275x196) Image search: [Google]
7027595.jpg
34 KB, 275x196
a 52 pickup game would literally be better than this ikea shit
>>
>>333415865
>Oh boy am I glad I bought a vive

No you didn't
>>
>>333416650
>purposefully trying to look as unengaged as possible

Literally worse than shills who are paid to flail their entire body around like it's the epitome of excitement.
>>
File: 1454123417973.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454123417973.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>333416650
Wow something the Wii did years ago.
>>
>>333415865
I'd actually enjoy something like this in the future. Just imagine going into an online catalog and watch and interact with the products in VR before you buy.
>>
>>333418802
>wii
>ever tracking swords well
I don't remember that at all anon.

Also early adoption period is retarded, but I appreciate the retards, gotta have some install base for anything to get done.
>>
>>333419010
Stores here already do that. Having it being a full virtual reality experience tailored for your rooms dimensions would make it a shitload easier to buy right stuff too
>>
>>333418517
Still bootyblasted over Gametrailers getting shut down?
>>
>>333419384
Yup games will only be a part of the vr experience. Imagine loading up vr 200 years from now and being able to interact with the long dead avatar of your great great whatever. Long distance communication can be much more personal and accurate, you lose a lot not being able to see someone's mannerisms and hand gestures. Model your new home then have it 3d printed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.