[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civ V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: icznOwi.jpg (542 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
icznOwi.jpg
542 KB, 1920x1080
/his/ is ded bord so imma talk about civ v here

>your civ main
>how much you know about that civ and its leader
>a civ or leader you want in civ not already in the game

Enrico Dandolo

I don't really know anything about Venice. Mainly chose him because he was the closest thing to an Italian civ, but he ended up being my main because he has the most Jewish playstyle.

I want to see an actual Italian civ led by Victor Emmanuel II/III or maybe Cesare Borgias.
>>
>morocco
>Don't really know much about ahmad al mansur other than he was a diplomatic king and he is my main due to extreme versatility
>I wan't to see a canadian civ mainly because it would probably have a really friendly trait and that would make him and his ally really strong
>>
>>333416972
>canadian civ
DUDE
>>
File: download (2).jpg (11 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11 KB, 306x165
>>333417040
>this is canadacuck's eader
>>
File: 1449250123112.jpg (94 KB, 522x720) Image search: [Google]
1449250123112.jpg
94 KB, 522x720
How much does BNW improve this game? I got it in the Firaxis Humble Bundle and it only came with GaK. I've played it for like 70 hours but it's starting to get a bit stale.
>>
>>333417258
ive only ever played the complete version, but i hear that everybody loved the changes. I have 200+ hours in my game.
>>
>>333414946

The huns

Not much besides very basic stuff I've seen on documentaries

Hitler/Mao/Stalin and any other "evil" person
>>
Venice has trade routes out the ass
also on team games I use Merchant Of Venice units to buy out city-states and give them to allies, ridiculous
>>
>>333417258
Yeah, without BNW you're missing out on the new religion changes and Cultural Victory is more complex
>>
>>333414946
>Washington
>On a scale from 1 to 10 Civ 7.5 Leader 4
>Confederate states of america with Jefferson Davis, would also like to see Ronald Regan, LBJ and Nixon as presidents as well.
>>
>>333417258
It's like playing CivIV without BtS. BNW goes on sale all the time.
>>
>>333417502
>"evil" person
are you implying they werent evil
>>
so i played a six player game the other day with level eight A.I.s. Germany won through a cultural victory and I was alerted a bunch of times they were on the path to victory. Despite the fact none of the other A.I. were going to win, nobody wanted to team up with me against Germany. I always thought once someone was about to win, all civs declare war on them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.