[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find what you're looking for amongst the dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kreia.jpg (865 KB, 980x1436) Image search: [Google]
kreia.jpg
865 KB, 980x1436
Find what you're looking for amongst the dead?
>>
>>333414264
kreia a shit
>>
>>333414264

maybe I should replay the sequel....

>mining droid station
>horrible mission where side characters have to take on hordes of elite enemies
>crime boss planet (being generous enforces weakness) filled with unending containers with doors

nah
>>
>>333414264
faggot
kill yourself
>>
A good game? Nah.
>>
>>333415903
>horrible mission where side characters have to take on hordes of elite enemies
holy shit i hated that so much
>always play Exile, handmaiden and gunner atton
>suddenly onderon
>three people go there, three go there
>atton was boosted as fuck with all the good gear i could give him atm so he went pretty much alone with visas and hk47, both underleveled with 0 items
>fucking carried their asses as atton with no casualties
p u r e
a
z
a
a
k
>>
>>333416193
Tomb of Freedon Nadd was cool though. I love me some ancient Sith tombs.
>>
>>333416816
I remember dealing with those last two sith lords or whatever by having T3 spam his infinite charge energy shield until Atton got back up from the dead. No idea who my number three was but they probably spend the fight unconscious.
>>
>>333414264
I loved Kreia as a Star Wars character though

She represented everything the Force was not, and it was cool to see someone who rejected both sides of it

Still not letting that cunt take away my special snowflake powers though
>>
>>333417018
I had more trouble with the trio at the entrance first time I played it.
>>
>>333414264
No. Do you have any money, talking corpse?
>>
>>333414264
No.
I'm gonna miss him is all.
>>
>>333414264
No, where's the fucking lightsaber?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.