[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are Sony going to release more PS2 games on PS4? There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: PlayStation_2_logo_alternate.jpg (32 KB, 781x778) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation_2_logo_alternate.jpg
32 KB, 781x778
When are Sony going to release more PS2 games on PS4?

There is like 10 on the store or something.
>>
I hope they do hd remasters of Parappa series and Ape Escape triolgy along with Million Monkeys, if you're goign to full a next gen' console's library with already existing games, at least add some from old series that sould make a comeback
>>
do you own a ps3? nearly every game worth owning on the ps2 is on the ps3.
>>
I have a PS3.

Only really using it to play Persona 3 FES and Kingdom Hearts HD collection
>>
>>333415040
>Ape Escape triolgy
Ape Escape is already confirmed to be the next game getting put on the PS4's store.
>>
>>333415213
But thats just the second one, which is the lowest of the series, if R&C,J&D and SC can get a remaster, then why cant Ape Escape?
>>
manhunt and bully just released

psychonauts was announced to come out this spring
>>
File: 886824-jak3_03.jpg (137 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
886824-jak3_03.jpg
137 KB, 1024x768
WHERE'S MY FUCKING PS4 REMAKE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>333415602

I thought we were getting Ape Escape 3?
>>
>>333413136
They just released one not long ago. I have little interest in the games they have right now. There are s LOT of PS2 games I'd want, like the .hack// games that they should push to have on that service.

I want rarer games that I never got to play because they're rare or expensive and I can't be the only one.
>>
>>333416119
Not sure if they're going to anounce that one.

If only they would bring back the series into the platforming scene and stop with this spin off garbage
>>
>>333416074
i need it
>>
>>333416074
>jak after the first game
>>
>>333416874
nice meme
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.