[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game still active and is it worth 30 pesos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: dank rat man.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dank rat man.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
Is this game still active and is it worth 30 pesos?
>>
>>333411825
Last time I played it I had a hard time finding a match. It was fun while it lasted though.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
Its fun but the shitty dlcs killed it
>>
>>333412257
There's dlc?
fucking chirst, of course there's dlc, what was I thinking.
>>
>>333412619
>There's dlc?
There's three. Two are free and the one left is 5 bucks for a map, which you can still play so long as the host has it.
>>
>>333412257
There was 1 very cheap DLC with 1 additional map for a new mode. What exactly killed the game here? Also you can buy one dlc for everyone to use because only host need to have it others can join for free without having to buy it. You are fucking retarded.
>>
if anything the shitty community killed the game. people stopped playing after like a 3 weeks.
>>
>>333411825
I have no problems finding games whenever. I play on pre-highest difficulty maybe that has to do something with matchmaking. Anyway I wouldn't call the game dead but maybe It's just me. Also this game is VERY frustrating to play in pubs.
>>
is it still unoptimized piece of shit?
>>
File: 1399999969174.jpg (136 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
1399999969174.jpg
136 KB, 422x422
>>333411825
Couldnt tell ya if its dead or not. After I saw that it ate 70% of my processor in the god damn character select screen. And before a single enemy was on screen in the actual game's first level, it was pushing my processor's heat past 80c and using 99%, I closed it. im using a 5th gen i7, it shouldnt be pushed that hard by a character select screen nor anything happening and no game in my library comes close to this

Googled the issue, found out its an engine issue with the game/engine and the dev's suggestion to fix this problem was use more thermal paste and buy an after market CPU fan. If you make any post about it on their forums, the mods will delete the thread instantly and PM you the help page that says this.

Play it at your own risk.
>>
>>333413959
Much better than on release but still shitty in general.
>>
>>333414153
Technically running at 99% load shouldn't be a problem. Whenever you get a new setup it is recommended to stress test it for a whole day.

You still have a valid point though, no game should be eating up that much.
>>
>>333414450
Its less that it was at 99%, and more it was at the begining of the level, nothing was happening and we're in a l4d clone. There is almost nothing this game could do that should ever come CLOSE to those levels of CPU usage in general, but even ignoring that, what the fucks gonna happen when there /IS/ shit to actually process, like the waves and waves of rats, the super skaven powers, etc. What the hells gonna happen when it gets into the thick of it.
>>
>>333414746
I don't think it goes much higher than that. It's like the game is constantly on edge prepared for the biggest shit to happen any time even when nothing is going on.
>>
>>333415117
That changes nothing, however. The CPU is still over 80c, its still chewing the shit out of it for no reason and the devs and its hardcore fanbase are still ignoring it.

Honestly, if I didnt buy it for 10$ on kinguin, id have refunded it by now. Ive given it 3 shots over a 6 month period and it still hasnt changed.
>>
>>333413379
I see that now, that doesn't sound so bad.
>>333413959
That's right, I forgot that there were a lot of optimization issues with it. Oh well.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.