[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why in the love of fuck is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: latest[1].jpg (118 KB, 597x492) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
118 KB, 597x492
Why in the love of fuck is this allowed?
>>
File: welp.png (25 KB, 928x539) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
25 KB, 928x539
Tradition.
>>
>>333411932
Exactly, might be the most bullshit moment in souls history. And it was in dark souls 1.
>>
I don't see the issue unless you are some fag who refuses you use ranged weapons.
>>
>>333413138
>>333411932
You can block them with a greatshield. They have knockback but you can manage to stay on the path.
>>
>>333411932
>went through this again the other day
>was able to easily run and get up to the right knight on my first try
why was this hard again?
>>
>>333411932
I never had difficulty with this. I must have lucked out
>>
File: Flame_Lizard.png (92 KB, 542x361) Image search: [Google]
Flame_Lizard.png
92 KB, 542x361
nigga please
>>
>>333411776
This was the coolest armor in the game.
>>
>>333411932
I never died to these guys on my first playthrough. I literally just sprinted up the scaffold and approached the knight on the right with my shield up, and then he fell of the cliff. The second knight was a cakewalk by himself.

Das2 is bullshit since your fighting 5 sanic speed knights charging you while having to avoid 3 other knights shooting at you with the bow It is still easy if your not stupid and lure them out one by one, however, which just makes it tedious.
>>
>>333415393
>spin2win
>>
>>333414905
Because people are retards that stand still when archers are shooting at them big arrows that move slow as fuck.
>>
>>333416463
>lure them out one by one
get some goodness
>>
>>333413678
Just parry them you nancy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.