[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /v/ feel about MIMICS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Mimic_.gif (7 KB, 130x142) Image search: [Google]
Mimic_.gif
7 KB, 130x142
How does /v/ feel about MIMICS.
>>
MONSTER-IN-A-BOX!
>>
>>333411347
>>
>>333411347
If there turns out to be a way to sniff them out and get the jump on them, they're cool.

If they're just a dumb fucking lolrandum thing that always happens to fuck you up, then the dev should be kicked in the taint.
>>
>>333413838
You sound like a baby that got rekt by a dungeon siege 2 mimic.
>>
File: Dog Killed by Shovel.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Dog Killed by Shovel.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>333413838
Agreed. If you can see the filename and it's tagged with a hint or something that doesn't seem right, then the poster is doing a good job, but if it's just a bunch of numbers or something then they're doing a shit job.
Read the filename, by the way.
>>
>>333411347
Yo fuck mimics man, they better drop some shit
>>
File: 4L_ooNH4RaJ.jpg (179 KB, 1024x1412) Image search: [Google]
4L_ooNH4RaJ.jpg
179 KB, 1024x1412
I like creative mimics that aren't just chests.
>>
>>333415509
That artist made some dumb shit like double Smelter demon, but the mimic ideas were great. I wish From used one of them in 3.
>>
>>333416224
corpse mimic was a cool idea, I wonder what the tell would be
>>
>>333415509
>>333416224

From really should have gone balls to the wall and included this guy's designs. I still lose my shit and violently vomit going through the album of them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.