[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you think /v/? Will it be good or will it be shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 2974416-psychonauts-2.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2974416-psychonauts-2.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
So what do you think /v/? Will it be good or will it be shit?
>>
It want it to be good but it will probably be shit. I know for a fact Tim Schafer won't be able to help himself and it'll be riddled with cringy anti-GamerGate slams.
>>
It will be okay. Its biggest downfall will be its episodic nature which will end up heavily segmenting the world. It'll have its moments but it won't have the same charm the original had. Also it will have SJW/anti-GG stuff shoved in which will trigger /v/ to no end.
>>
>>333410185
Meaning it's going to be great, and get good publicity from all the gamergate bitchfits when he teases a screenshot mocking their micropenises
>>
File: Ted.png (912 KB, 1164x756) Image search: [Google]
Ted.png
912 KB, 1164x756
>FIG
>>
You'd have to be a fucking idiot to fund it.

But I'm glad it got funded.
>>
>>333410294
>episodic
are they actually fucking doing this to psychonauts. well i guess it was always a double edged sword of giving money to schafer while getting a good game. now i don't have to worry about it i guess.
>>
>>333409874
>Modern Tim Schafer
>Modern Double Fine
>Fig
It's blunder of the century already.
>>
>>333410449

We don't have a confirmation yet obviously, but Broken "3.3 million" Age was episodic.
>>
>>333409874
>mfw you enter the mind of an evil white male goober gator and it's filled with nazi symbolism

>wisecracking smart sassy minority sidekick makes a comment on how pathetic white males are
>>
>>333410814
This.
>>
i funded it, im a huge fan of the original
and who cares what you faggots think? you fags probably bought XBONEs or 360s in the past, you're quite literally cancer so i'm not worried about what you have to say
you're all just cynical turds that have no enjoyment in life anymore
>>
>>333411026

You sure showed those strawmen, well done.
>>
>>333410339
Yeah sure, that worked really well for BG2.
>>
>>333409874
No, and they will blame it on lack of funds.
>>
>>333411026
>pays for games during the concept phase of design
>calls others cancer

toptier bait
>>
>>333411625
>enjoys vidya
>pays for video to help it get made
>LE CANCER!!!!!
you know how i know you're a cynical dead eyed piece of shit who doesn't enjoy life?
>>333411086
its not straw man when you can look at the front page for 15 minutes and see how worthless you all are and how worthless your shitter opinions are constantly shitting on everything

you're the worst userbase on the planet, and most of you dont even come here to legitimately post, you just shit on things like a bunch of cancerous cynical turds. you're worthless and if you died i imagine nobody would care to show up to your funeral, you're a complete piece of shit that nobody will ever love
>>
>>333409874
The first one was shit so what do you think?
They should've just stopped after the first terrible mind fuck of a game
>>
>>333411965
i almost want to save that second part for pasta but it's just shy of being retarded enough. 7/10
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.