[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really? I thought we matured past this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 633x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 633x633
Really? I thought we matured past this.
>>
>>333406913
Druckmann is shit.
>>
can i go one fucking day without me and my many chins being triggered?
>>
>>333406913
Looks like Jeff Gerstmann with more hair
>>
File: bad dude.jpg (562 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bad dude.jpg
562 KB, 1280x720
finally... a hero for the rest of us

and they kill him. they just straight kill him without remorse.
>>
>>333407362
Druckmann said that they, "Didn't want to laugh at someone else's expense."

We were supposed to laugh at Donut Drake?
>>
Guys I'm really worried, after all my shitposting about Tracer, Blizzard ended up blowing me the fuck out now I'm shitposting about fat Drake, what if ND releases him and I get blown the fuck out all over again?
>>
>>333407157
kek
>>
>>333407628
people were laughing?
>>
>>333407628
>>333407759

Is this just confirmation they put it in the other games to laugh at fat people?
>>
>>333406913
Why is there a thread on Angry Joe?
>>
>>333409354
I guess so.
>>
>>333407693
You'll move on to the next shiptosting thread, don't worry
>>
>>333406913
watch your thin privilege shitlord
>>
>>333409354

>Neil "If they're fat they'll taste the bat" Druckmann not fatshaming
>>
File: Nofun_robot[1].jpg (59 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
Nofun_robot[1].jpg
59 KB, 448x473
>>
>>333407628
>we didn't want anybody getting laughed at
>not even a fictional character in Indiana Jones sim 2016
>>
Nothing is more amusing than having somebody remove something people enjoy because they made it out of malicious feelings.

And then when people enjoy it, they remove it because they're "good" and "sensitive" now.

Thus admitting they are, to the very core, horrible people. They were mean and petty before and lacking basic compassion that people should have, and are delusional and spiteful now.

It's like men who become rabid feminists when they have a daughter. Apparently they are now good and all for social justice, but only because of nepotism and that is the ONLY thing that will change their minds. You can bet money they were always just disgusting, self-serving people.
>>
>>333407628
I mean he is a joke skin, to the point that they slow down Drake's dialogue for a fat effect but I never got the impression of him being insulting to fat people but rather being a fun way to replay the game under the guise of all the athletic shit Drake did being done by a really fat guy
>>
remind me of that webm of fat fuck complain that everything trigger her, go outside trigger her, stay inside trigger her
>>
>>333406913
Gotta make those mature games for mature gamers, anonymous
>>
F
>>
>>333407693
Anon, you're anonymous. Just say "LOL FATDRAKE POSTERS BTFOD" with a smug anime picture and nobody will know.
>>
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
Who here /thinman/?
>>
It wasn't in 3 so I was not expecting it to be in 4 either. Are all skins gone like in 3 though? I loved being able to change skins in 2 and play as a different character.
>>
>>333406913
so I take it's not creative freedom when developers do stuff I don't like, right
>>
File: 1409865990851.jpg (7 KB, 121x171) Image search: [Google]
1409865990851.jpg
7 KB, 121x171
>Naughty Dog is a serious mature company now and will never make anything fun or innovative ever again
>>
File: problematic logo.jpg (28 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
problematic logo.jpg
28 KB, 420x294
>>333415947
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>333416329
So glad they moved past this immature smut.
>>
>>333406913

Fat guys are so chill, was anyone really offended by Donut Drake?
>>
why

do

u

car
>>
>>333417136
i

car

to

get

too

work
>>
>>333417204
hope

hav

nice

day
>>
>>333417339
you

to
>>
>in-game collectibles that unlock in-game cheats
>goofy skins and modes and filters included in the game for free
>surprisingly fun multiplayer mode in addition to the substantial single player
>didn't cram their games full of minorities or a rainbow of sexual orientations and gender identities

Remember when Naughty Dog was one of the few AAA developers making actual video games, but everyone called their games movies because they were contrarians?
>>
>>333410393
Did you just mention Neil "the obese will never be released" Druckmann?
>>
>>333415649
In the Nathan Drake Collection, 3 actually has the most different skins.
>>
>>333418147
Neil "the XXL will burn in hell" Bruckmann?
>>
>>333415947
This is exactly what I said would happen after The Last of Us, but nobody listened.
>>
>>333418147
Neil "canned ham" Druckmann
Neil "no dough" Druckmann
Neil "I'm a big boy I don't make toys" Druckmann
Neil "laughing at fats, can't have that" Druckmann
Neil "if you've got pudge he's gonna judge" Druckmann
Neil "doughnuts get cut" Druckmann
Neil "all fat folks are just for jokes" Druckmann
>>
Preorder literally cancelled.

The leftist sensitivity meme has destroyed western devs. 99% of the games worth looking to in the future are Japanese and East European.
>>
>>333415649
4 should have skins, because ND said FFat Shaming Drake was in the game until they decided we shouldn't see fat people so they took him out. Since they bothered to make him in the first place it's safe to assume they made other skins available.
>>
>>333417927
Yeah, I liked the guys, especially since their games were things my Dad could get behind as well which I thought was pretty cool.
Now we got Season passes and this shit.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.