[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm finally gonna play TW3, what difficulty should I pick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
I'm finally gonna play TW3, what difficulty should I pick?
>>
Blood and bone
>>
>>333404384
>back
>then quit

the game is shit.
>>
>>333404826
Ha-ha excellent me.me post my friend. Up voted :^)
>>
>>333404384

The game is most enjoyably on Death March imo, and you need to use all of the tools at your disposal wisely to get an edge in combat.

If you're a scrub, do Blood and Broken Bones.
>>
just the story, combat gets boring realy quickly and a chore on higher difficulties
>>
I did Death march as my first playthrough and only the initial couple of levels were really a problem. You just have to use more of your tools instead of just hacking at everything.
>>
>>333404938
please kill yousefl
>>
>>333405286
ladies first
>>
>>333405001
This. Dm is pretty hard at the lower levels but at lvl 7 it becomes the perfect difficulty.
>>
>>333404384
you can change the difficulty throughout the game, so it's not a big deal.

I would start on BABB and then change it if necessary.
>>
>>333405209
This, honestly. The gaemplay is the game's weakest point, whihc is sad, it'd be a true 10/10 if they had made the combat fun in some way.
>>
>>333404384
Death March is the only way man. Game gets super easy even on DM in the later levels
>>
Blood and broken bones
Don't use concoctions like a cuck, game is way funner without them
>>
What mods should I use?
>>
>>333404384

I'd say Death March or Blood and Bones depending on how confident you feel witching. In DM you'll have to be smart with your bombs, potions and decoctions and will have to learn what they do for every situation unless you want to be opening the Beastiary every quest.

If you're a casual and just want to see the story and never do pre-production and basically just spam left mouse button (or the console equivalent of fast attack) the whole game, by all means do Just the Story or Story and Sword.
>>
>>333405286
>>333404826

I bet you're a fun and interesting person that people enjoy talking to.

>>333404384
Blood and broken bones. It's not super super hard but any easier gets dull fast, and means you don't use half the mechanics in the game.
>>
>>333405915
remove weight limit
big tits jen, ciri, shani, triss
>>
>>333404384
Death march, the rest are pointless as the game is easy af even on DM.
>>
>>333405915

There's a reddit list that compiles some of the most decent ones. For your first run don't get Fast Travel from Everywhere, it'll make you miss stuff and ruin some surprises.

Whatever you do, don't get the potion ones or any of those casual baby shit ones that remove game mechanics like endless durability, they simply take away from the immersion of actually having to do shit to survive.

Again, if you really just want to see the story, ruin the game whichever way you want. I personally like hunting and witching the proper way.
>>
>>333404543
Seconded. Death March took to much of the feeling of being a powerful mutant away.
>>
>>333406560
pussy
>>
>>333405387
They improved on TW2, but thats about all. It was merely servicable, but good for a witcher game I guess
>>
>>333404384
Blood and broken bones due to the weird level scaling and stuff and death march you'll do more running than fighting when the game tells how powerful you are and then you see guards always out leveling you.
>>
>>333407485
wew
>>
Blood and Broken Bones.

Anything below that is easy to the point of being boring and doesn't require you to utilize what you have. Death March will make it where even Drowners can kill you in a few hits which somewhat defeats the purpose of being Geralt, who should be able to take a few hits. Blood and Broken Bones forces you to use the tools you have but doesn't have random low level monsters taking like half your health in a single swipe. If not that then Death March. No matter what the game becomes super easy once you have some upgraded potions and decent equipment. Just don't do one of the two lower difficulties. The game's combat can be simplistic at times, putting the difficulty down to those makes it even worse.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.