[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
motherfucking oddworld thread what is you favourite >game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: owilogo.png (212 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
owilogo.png
212 KB, 400x400
motherfucking oddworld thread

what is you favourite
>game?
>level?
>ost?

also are you hype for soulstorm?
>>
Is odyssey hd worth it. I never completed exodus cos I think I bugged the game by saving in a room with a locked door. I could never figure out how to get out and then I never played it again

munch game for xbox was one of the reasons I wanted an xbox and it was pretty decent I thought. I didn't get far in sw because I thought it was weird and I missed Abe. Idk

and I made Abe in wwf war zone for the n64

thas my oddworld story. I really liked abes oddyssey
>>
>>333403760
its not as good as the OG, but still worth it
>>
File: RAAE0048.jpg (27 KB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
RAAE0048.jpg
27 KB, 340x255
Here boy!
>>
>>333404791
get 'em!
>>
File: 1414542357286.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1414542357286.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
>exodduss
>either the beginning bone yard digging site place, the blue and the background make it look damn good. Or soulstorm brewery
>The theme that plays when you posses a slig in Oddysee

I havent played either in a while, will definitely have to play through exodduss again soon
>>
>>333403760
Yeah. 7/10.

A lot of memelords like saying it is shit, but they are just casuals.
>>
>>333402872
paramite run in exodus is always fun
>>
File: 1286711063065.jpg (123 KB, 737x517) Image search: [Google]
1286711063065.jpg
123 KB, 737x517
>>333405424
I didn't even know there was an Exodus game until like 2 years ago.
I thought it was a remake of Oddysee.
>That feeling when there's an entire game of a dead series you've never played.
>>
>>333405437
Fuck off you Scottish cunt
It was wank, pal
>>
>>333406550
i feel like exoddus was that game that everyone thought was a myth
>you can enchant your own farts
yeah right
>>
>game?
Oddysee
>level
Zulag 14 (Exoddus)
>https://youtu.be/gsjxPYHsOhg?t=5180

Love Oddworld. I have better hopes for Soulstorm, N'n'T was just... I don't know how they failed to recapture what was so good about Oddysee for me. I was so hyped and then ended up so disappointed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.