[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ratchet & Clank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ratchet.jpg (75 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
ratchet.jpg
75 KB, 1080x600
So will the Future trilogy (tetralogy?) just be scrapped? And will they continue to remake the PS2 games?
>>
The reboot is just a one-off.
>>
>>333401116
Why did they decide to reboot now of all times?

Or is this the final send off?
>>
>>333401370

Sony greenlit the movie and Insomniac used it as an opportunity to redo the first game.
>>
>>333401370
Its Ratchet & Clank: The movie: The game. Not just another R&C
>>
>>333401116
>>333401370
>>333401557

>just the first one

This is a lie, right? They are going to continue the story after into the nexus when this game is done?
>>
>>333401782

Nexus ended on a cliffhanger of sorts so probably.
>>
I would kind of love to see a R&C2 remake, that game was so fucking good.

That said, ideally Ratchet & clank would see an actual sequel with some sort of overhaul, we've been getting essentially the same game for a while now. (And yet I still love it - enjoyed Nexus a shitload)
>>
>>333401782
Is into the nexus worth it? It's only $15 on PSN, but I heard it's like 4 hours long.

I'm replaying the future trilogy to get ready for the new game, but I'm worried about burnout. I'm almost done with Crack in Time. Still need to play Deadlocked too.
>>
File: 1458586127632.png (442 KB, 498x713) Image search: [Google]
1458586127632.png
442 KB, 498x713
>>333401116
>We will never see Going Commando in new PS4 graphics at 60 FPS consistently and have all of the old weapons back with better enemy AI and animations.
>We will never see a fully graphically updated and content-updated Insomniac Museum
>skill points that unlock cheats won't return to make the entire experience that much better
>We will never see an HD, upscaled and remastered Silver City, Boldan level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zsL_FfMOrU
>>
>>333402262

Because all the games are so similar, it's easy to get burnout with Ratchet. Once you're done with Crack, I'd say leave it a while.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.