[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Delayed multiple times >Single player still isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end.jpg (279 KB, 834x958) Image search: [Google]
uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end.jpg
279 KB, 834x958
>Delayed multiple times
>Single player still isn't 60fps

Naughty Dog are a fucking joke
>>
Bait thread? Bait thread.
>>
>>333401495
no, no he is serious, in that madagascar gameplay video, you can see tiny framerate slowdown and i saw a plant pop-in, imagine when theres enemies on screen, that is gonna be a bit annoying
>>
If its constant 30fps it will be fine

multiplayer will be 60fps, where it actually matters
>>
>>333401837
Making a tacked on multiplayer mode 60fps seems like a waste. Most people only care about the single player campaign
>>
File: df3m70Gm.jpg (16 KB, 193x243) Image search: [Google]
df3m70Gm.jpg
16 KB, 193x243
>>333400553
H-Hey now, t-there's no need for that kind of language.
(Oh no one of the conscious ones got off the chains.)
If you could just delete the thread, that would be good, i'll even give you one month of Playstation Plus membership for free.
You want the free online?
If you make a thread praising the E3 bullshots to make up for this one we'll give you TWO months of Playstation plus membership for free.
P-Please delete the thread now...
That's a good goyim.
>>
When even fucking Remedy can't make a game run at 60fps on a current high end pc, you know you are on the darkest timeline.
>>
File: 1459963607844~01.png (441 KB, 533x758) Image search: [Google]
1459963607844~01.png
441 KB, 533x758
>>
File: drakeJUST.jpg (69 KB, 511x510) Image search: [Google]
drakeJUST.jpg
69 KB, 511x510
>>333400553

JUST
>>
>>333400553
Even Naughty Dog can't pull off miracles on that hardware
>>
Naughty dog used to be the gold standard for PS but lately they've become a meme.
>>
>>333403831
They said that getting it to 60fps would take too long and this was BEFORE it was delayed to 2016 then they turned around and said they won't make it 60fps if it "impacts the player experience"

Why don't they just come out and say "We care more about graphics than gameplay"?
>>
>>333405958
More like "Uncharted wouldn't sell without good graphics at this point and the hardware is total shit"
>>
>>333402094
All of the games with multiplayer have had decent followings. You can still get games on UC2. The multiplayer for A Thief's End is fun as hell, and I'll probably be playing it for a couple of years. This multiplayer is all about fanservice, and it shows. I can't wait to get my hands on the full game. I really hate it when people who have never played it call the multiplayer 'tacked on'.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.