[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Combat is shit and feels empty >8 years in development
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: JUSTnoct.jpg (63 KB, 511x510) Image search: [Google]
JUSTnoct.jpg
63 KB, 511x510
>Combat is shit and feels empty
>8 years in development and they still havent figured out combat
>B-but its like Kingdom Hearts!!
>KH was 15 years ago and somehow this is shittier
>You play as a fuccboi and his gay J-Pop band members
>No female party members
>Sausage party
>"Open" empty world
>There are people on /v/ who are actually excited for this
>tfw when all hope in Final Fantasy is long lost

JUST FUCK MY FRANCHISE UP FAMPAI
>>
>>333399196
this post is bullshit.

It was in development for 10 years.
>>
These JUST edits never fail to make me laugh.
>>
Is FFXV the new TORtanic?
>>
Fun fact: /v/ only criticizes this game because PC release is still unconfirmed.
>>
>>333400217
With the recent interviews with Tabata and SE's attitude towards Steam, a PC port is guaranteed
Just don't expect it anytime soon
>>
>>333400217
fun fact: you are poor
>>
>>333400217
No, Im a turn based combat apologist.

Regardless, you are set up on defending the game no matter what. Without and even against the evidences.

If I tell you its a shit action jrpg that is too easy because hold one button to win, you will tell me to enjoy it as hack and slash. In the sense of enjoying it by pulling off crazier and stylish combos.

But if I compare it to other hack and slash games like Bayonetta and dmc4 so the game shows its shalowness and lack of complexity, then you would excuse the game "but its just an action jrpg bro! dont play it as a hack and slash!"

As both ajrpg and hack and slash the game is shit.
>>
>>333400217
PC release is a given at this point. Square knows that there's good money in ports, otherwise they wouldn't be making Steam releases for everything. It is especially easy now since porting a PS4 game is much easier than it was to port a PS3 game, which they did anyway with FF13.
>>
>>333400217
>>333400467

Meh, won't matter. Unless PCucks get the game at the exact same time they will complain. This game will be called shit, absolute utter shit. TILL the exact moment it becomes avaiable on the PC, at which point it switches to the greatest fucking game ever made. Followed by "it plays so much better than on consoles", complimented by "thanks for beta testing".

That's just the way it goes.
>>
>fuccboi
>Tumblr maymay edit
Platinum Demo was shit, but still fuck off
>>
>combat feels empty
What the fuck is it lately with people using these completely meaningless criticisms that make no sense?
>>
>>333399196
egghead lmao
>>
>>333400916
Tales of Zest?
>>
>>333401228
and FFXIII
>>
>>333399196
JUST
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.