[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After playing 200+ hours in this game, I can finally say that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 3FeM2t1.png (903 KB, 1271x718) Image search: [Google]
3FeM2t1.png
903 KB, 1271x718
After playing 200+ hours in this game, I can finally say that it is mediocre at best.
>>
Okay.
>>
>>333395656
at least you gave it a fair shot

most /v/irgins see a screenshot or read IGN's cuck reviews and write any game off
>>
>>333395656
It ain't exactly Bloodborne, but it's leagues ahead of DS2. It's Meh Souls.
>>
>>333397553
Then I will probably like it because I didn't exactly like Bloodborne.

DeS = DaS > DaS 2 = BB
imho
>>
It get's good 300 hours in.
>>
>>333397751
Bloodborne is leagues above DaS II even if you don't rate it as high as the other two
>>
>>333395656
>5000 hours played
>it's shit
>>
>>333398035
yo man where are you gettin your hours from hit me up wit sum time
>>
>>333397930
We can agree to disagree there then I guess.
>>
BB=DeS<DS3<DS1<DS2
>>
>>333398363
mgr>bb=mlp>ffx>rl
>>
Dark Souls = Dark Souls III > Demons Souls = Bloodborne = Scholar of the First Sin > Dark Souls II vanilla
>>
>>333398249
was just stating fact

>>333398363
objectively, scientifically and factually correct
>>
Bloodborne is objectively the best because I spent my allowance to buy a PS4.
>>
AoTA>Old Hunters>Dark Souls 3>Dark Souls>LCT>Bloodborne>Demons Souls>Dark Souls 2

Dark Souls>Dark Souls 3>Bloodborne>Demons Souls Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Dark Souls: 8.5/10
Demons Souls: 7.5/5
Bloodborne: 8/10
Dark Souls 2: 7/10
Old hunters 9.5/10
AotA 9.5/10
Lost Crowns: 8//10
>>
>>333398795
well the same can be said about people who don't like BB

Dark souls ____ is objectively the best because I my mom wouldn't allow me to spend my allowance to buy a PS4.

etc etc.
>>
>>333397751
listen here

>Top tier
DS2, developed with pc in mind, runs good on any system
>Mid Tier
DS3, decently optimized, released 3 weeks later on pc
>Meh Tier
DS1, shit port, come to PC too late
>Bad tier
demons souls
>Shit tier
bloodborne
>>
>>333399014
>lost crowns 8/10

opinion discarded
>>
>>333399268
kek, too bad i'm not a fish
>>
>>333399268
thanks mr. pcuck
>>
series peaked with slashy souls
>>
>>333395656
>"DS2 is shit" - anon
I liked it
>"DS3 is mediore" - anon
Does it mean I'll love it?
>>
How long did it take you to finish the game? I killed the final boss in just over 35 hours, that was slightly disappointing
>>
>>333399314
While I won't deny that from a level design, boss and general quality standpoint, the DLC's are all massively better than the DaS2's base content, there are numerous flaws which bring down my overall view of them critically.

The first being reused content, in essence the gank squad, 2cats and blueberry demon are all bosses that should have been thrown out and time should have been spent making new bosses for these parts.

In addition, the base "knight" enemy type is repeated throughout the 3 DLC's, it's somewhat subtle by way of slight armour changes, but it was enough to dampen my view of the content.

The second biggest issue was the challenge run areas, Shulva's was less of an issue, but brume tower's and eleum loyce's were incredibly tedious and frustrating, and if anything displayed rushed encounter design.

Each DLC should have had three unique bosses, an offset route like the raindeer part that developed as an interesting side route with it's own worth rather than "how can we make this as unfun as possible".

The only other thing worth mentioning in negativity is that the DLC's other than brume tower which had very nicely designed areas, had somewhat bland looking structures with repeating textures in parts.

They're somewhat rushed DLC's, but they're still good in the end.
>>
>>333399723
Why? Took me 28 hours for DeS and I messed around with the dragons a bit before figuring out how to take them down

Dont remember DaS1, never played the others
>>
>>333398551
>Bloodborne equal to SoTFS
Even with the improvements made BB has better music, level design, weapons and world design/art. How can you say they are equal?
>>
>>333399268
Way too obvious/10
>>
>>333398515
Underrated post
>>
>>333399014
I'd make BB an 8.5 to equal vanilla DaS, but pretty fucking good list otherwise.
>>
>demon's always rated so highly

its still the only one i haven't finished and probably never will.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.