[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killing Floor 2 Versus mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lods of emone.webm (176 KB, 358x294) Image search: [Google]
lods of emone.webm
176 KB, 358x294
Tripwire is adding a versus mode to Killing Floor 2 instead of finishing the core game that everyone already paid for.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/232090/events/951758011311263898
>>
>>333392791
literally who asked for this
>>
>>333392873
the console audience
the cancer that killed l4d
satan
>>
I remember calling out Tripware for horrendous DLC and lazy design way back when; /v/ threads were always hugboxes, ready to lash out at any criticism.

What changed?
>>
>>333392791

You think thats bad?
You should see how fucked the anons in the /vp/ general got from the map making contest that just finished.
>>
>>333392960
>the cancer that killed l4d
left 4 dead? how?
>>
I'm so glad I avoided buying this trash
>>
>>333394067
this
got tricked into buying grim dawn though
>>
>>333394173
What in the hell did you expect? Grim Dawn is what it is, a Diablo/TQ clone, a skinner box simulator. The only complaint you can have about it is that the graphics are shit but you could see that from the get go. I have no idea how any ARPG fan could dislike Grim Dawn based on mechanics alone.
>>
>>333394324
>The only complaint you can have about it
You're pretty wrong tough.
The classes and skills are worse than TQs and the devotions doesn't change it.
>>
>>333395472
That's more of a subjective opinion; objective fact is that the class design is exactly the same.
>>
>>333395472
Actually it is worse than TQs.
>>
>>333396556
meant for >>333395727
>>
>>333394051
L4D versus mode was tryhard shit, even the campaign coop had some of those walking tumors as well

a great mode killed by a horrible community
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.