[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started a new file . Could never finish the game because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Just started a new file . Could never finish the game because it was too hard. I want to do everything this time. Who do I have to pair for maximum ownage. I know of sully and Donnel, but other than that I have no clue who to pair with whom.
Also, I want to use characters I haven't used in my previous run. So, is vaike any good? And what about sully? Should I keep her as a cavalier or switch her class to something else?
Thanks in advance, m80s .
>>
It's the easiest fire emblem, you shouldn't have to think at all unless you're playing a higher difficulty.
>>
>>333391035
To answer your question you can find optimal pairings on a lot of forums etc but if you're on normal or below just pair up whoever you want.
I stopped using vaike after I got some other axe users because his skill is bad so he misses a lot.
>>
>>333391374
If you search *character* fire emblem hubpages there are some useful guides that are fairly simple and explain the reasoning behind a lot of the recommendations.
>>
>>333390798

>[Awakening] was too hard
>maximum ownage

heheheheheheheh

That's out of the way, now here's a list of optimal pairings:

Chrom/Olivia
Maribelle/Lonk
Cherche/Frederick
Sumia/Henry
Sully/Donnel
Tharja/Gaius
Cordelia/Stahl
Lissa/Ricken (or Lonk if you want to go Dread Fighter, but you won't have anyone really worthy for Maribelle and Brady unless you marry her)
Miriel/Gregor
Panne/Kellam
Nowi/Vaike

Morgan will be the most broken unit you have no matter who you marry.
>>
>>333391374
Hm.
I heard the main game is indeed pretty easy, which it wasn't for me. I had chrom and donnel tank everything and everyone, while the rest stood back, in the later stages of the game. The last mission was impossible to beat since every unit sucked dick in comparison to the enemy's.
>>
>>333391790
One more thing to note is be careful if you're pairing chrom and Olivia and make sure you don't give him support with anyone else he can marry because that will make getting them together far more difficult and maybe impossible.
>>
>>333391986
What difficulty are you on?
>>
>>333390798
Awakening isn't hard my man, try it again maybe you got fucked with rng or something. The game is more fun pairing up random units and seeing how well they mesh and how their kid turns out.
>>
>>333391986
The last mission can be easy if you rush Grima and kill them. I managed it in a turn or two.
>>
>>333391790
Thanks man. Will pair them as you've listed it.
>>
>>333392190
Nah man, I want to be as optimal as possible. Also I want to complete the dlc and I heard its pretty tough.
>>
>>333392000
Aight. Thanks m80.
>>333392075
Hard/beginner
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.