[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tree of Savior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ladda ned (1).jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (1).jpg
10 KB, 259x194
Should I get early access for it?
>>
>>333387154
Nope, the deadline is just around the corner, 23 days or so, be patient, save money!
>>
> TREE OF SAVIOUR

Is it a game about forestry? if not get out.
>>
The servers have also been pretty garbage since the launch, it's better to wait.
>>
>>333387857
They actually did maintenance yesterday and it's been pretty smooth since
>>
>>333387154
Servers are garbage, game is pay2win.

Community is full of weeaboos, autists, fedora fucks and of course RO nostalgia fucks (not the competitive bunch that played for WoE).

Greatly disappointed with the game and would not advice it to anyone.
>>
>>333387154
Wait for the 30% discount in 2 weeks.
>>
>>333387857
Honestly I wouldn't recommend as it is right now, servers are barely stable, new bugs keep popping each other day and the market/guild system/PvP balance are in dire need of reworking

As it is it will flop but there's still potential to become something good if the devs address those issues (doesn't look like they will tho)
>>
>>333389872
Well this is a paid open beta for a reason.
>>
>>333387812
The entire game takes place on a tree that has been corrupted.

It's up to you the player to save it as it is your homeland.
>>
>>333390126

What happens if I dont save it?
>>
Just wait.
If anything watch a bunch lf gameplay before you drop $20 or more just to play it 2-3weeks early.
>>
>>333387154
While the game has some fantastic aspects like its class skills the whole thing is fucked by every other design choice in the game

No real regrets after getting the $10 pack but i would recommend you wait for f2p
>>
wait until it ets released and use your moneyto buy cash itens 'n shit.
>>
>>333390670
Then you will have to pay $20 every month for tokens.
>>
>>333390126
Shouldn't it be called Savior of Tree then?
>>
>>333390126
So you spend all game trying to get to the root of the corruption? Huh, kinda sucks you cant leaves the tree. Guess i was barking up the wrong tree wanting to be able to explore, hopefully they branch out to better locations.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.