[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>will no longer support last gen consoles for updates on gta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>will no longer support last gen consoles for updates on gta 5
>forcing people to buy gta twice

Where were you when cockstar converted to judaisim?
>>
File: implied-facepalm.jpg (19 KB, 456x297) Image search: [Google]
implied-facepalm.jpg
19 KB, 456x297
>>333382909
>rockstar
>jews
they re pretty great for such a big gaming company Anon
Games arent bad and They dont give a fuck about your opinions
>>
>>333383215
Please tell me you're being contrary just for a subtle bump
>>
>>333382909
Where were you when OP got fucked for buying the game on console and is butthurt ?
>>
>>333382909
You got a new game on an old console.
You honestly shouldn't be surprised at this point.
>>
>>333383425
>>333383324
Wow I didn't realize we were filled with cucks these days.
>>
>>333383215

Shark Cards.
>>
>>333382909
They have been updating their game and giving you free shit, and you still call them jews?

Other developers would charge $9 for two weapons and new cars, while r* gave it to you for free
>>
>>333383658
More like they took three years to put into the game things they had promised since launch. How's the online stock market by the way?
>>
>>333382909

>will no longer support last gen consoles for updates on gta 5

Like 7 months ago.
>>
>>333382909
You'd have a point if Rockstar made some fucking singleplayer expansions and not just retarded miscellaneous shit for online only.
>>
>>333383425
the ports weren't announced until mid 2014, nobody knew it was going to come out on the new consoles.
>>
>>333382909
THANKS FOR BETATESTING FAGGOT
>>
My console from 2006 is no longer being supported in 2016

J E W S
E
W
S
>>
>>333384270
I wanted more actual content, online is garbage.
>>
>>333383472
I know you're new and everything, but it takes more than your poorfag butthurt to shit on a company like Rockstar.

Try using a console that's not 10 years old next time.
>>
>>333384370
But anybody with a brain knew it was going to be on pc.
>>
>>333382909
>ever buying twice
Always bet on PC, cucksolefag.
>>
it's the publishers being jews, not the developers.

the devs were actively helping fans create a private server, but the publishers C&D'd them anyway.
>>
You shouldn't be buying or playing AAA games anyway.
>>
Playing on last gen and still expecting all the same content and updates of the next gen. No wonder consoles are holding back gaming.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.