[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you wear while gayming, /v/? >/v/ playing vidya, ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1458865947271.gif (872 KB, 326x300) Image search: [Google]
1458865947271.gif
872 KB, 326x300
What do you wear while gayming, /v/?
>/v/ playing vidya, ever
>>
casual t-shirt and pants
what kind of question is this
>>
clothes usually
>>
>>333379646
Whatever I was wearing prior to gayming.
>>
Tshirt and pjamas cause I only game at night cause I work cause I make money cause I have shit to pay
>>
>>333379646
The skins of my enemies.
>>
Nothing, I'll wrap in a blanket to keep the chair from getting gross.
>>
A light hoodie and some athletic shorts. Superior comfort-ability and utility.
>>
>>333379646
???
I don't have a fucking vidya uniform, I'll wear whatever the hell, depending on the thing I was doing before is what would dictate it, if I was at work probably my uniform, if I was at a wedding probably naked, I'm just lazy as fuck
>>
>>333379646
If you have a set of clothes for gaming you are actually retarded
>>
File: feelsgoodman.png (3 KB, 40x37) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
3 KB, 40x37
I live in the tropics so I'm naked all year round. Feels super comfy man.
>>
thom browne cardigan, rick t-shirt, SLP jeans and geos
>>
just pajama stuff as i never leave my house
>>
Usually sleepwear. I mainly play games after work and I will take off work clothes and put on pajama bottoms. As for my shirt I usually just wear the undershirt I had on for the day, but if it's chilly I throw a hoodie on. I hate wearing normal pants while gaming because I have a habit of crossing my legs Indian style while gaming and it's very constricting to do it sitting in a PC chair wearing jeans.

Right now I'm in basketball shorts because they're comfy and easy to wear
>>
>>333379646
Nothing
>>
Sweats and a t-shirt. I've got this really comfy hoodie I'll wear of it's cold enough too.

I can't understand people who just sit in their pants like they didn't even change when they got back. 0 comfy rating on jeans.
>>
cute clothes
>>
Usually just my boxers or maybe some sleep shorts or jammies. I am not going to rip mega farts and risk accidentally sharting into a good pair of jeans like some kind of animal. I get shit stains in my jammies like a normal person.
>>
Whatever I wear for the day.

Which is usually what I wear to bed.

I need sleepwear.
>>
>>333379774
This to be quite honest, genetic relative.
>>
>>333379808
All of them?
>>
Striped blue and white thigh highs and a skirt, of course!
>>
I live alone so, underwear and that's all. Clothes are unconfortable but I don't want my shlong to be hanging around freely unless I play lewd games.
>>
>>333379646
If it's hot, just my boxers.

If it's cold, pants, shirt and a sweater. It's gets pretty cold here.
>>
File: Katamari_prince.gif (4 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
Katamari_prince.gif
4 KB, 300x230
My entire wardrobe consists of nothing but flannel collared shirts of various colors/arm lengths and blue/black jeans.
This remains the same while i'm playing games as well.
Fight me.
>>
I have this really funny habit of wearing my winter coat inside while playing vidya
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.