[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pre-patch BB loading screen art was much better than DeS-like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bloodborne.png (85 KB, 1273x712) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
85 KB, 1273x712
Pre-patch BB loading screen art was much better than DeS-like equipment notes. Fact.

Why the fuck would people want to know descriptions of items before they even find them, anyway?
>>
>>333376371
Gives you something to read between load screens, makes it feel shorter.
>>
You don't get key item descriptions until you find that item.
>>
>>333376371
I kind of agree with you, but Bloodbornes loading screens were terrible.

Ideal solution would be only have items that you'd already found.
>>
>>333376371

Item descriptions are from DaS. DeS had NPC loading screens.
>>
>>333376371
It was also burning into people's TV's since it's a blown the fuck out white image with a black backdrop. More incentive to not die but you get the point. Concept art would have been better.
>>
File: 1455540067901.jpg (140 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
1455540067901.jpg
140 KB, 452x339
>>333376898
>burning into people's TV's
>he fell for plasma meme
>>
Yo I'm fucking new to bloodborne I've died to cleric beast like 6 times, do I use the fucking Molotov on it?
>>
loading screens?
oh, right, consoles still have those
>>
>>333377034
git gud
>>
>>333377034
Just experiment and find new ways to fight it effectively, and what ever you do, don't give up, that's how you git gud.
>>
>>333377034
Learn his moveset well, stand back and be careful.
Don't use lock on and learn how to use your camera

Molotovs are super effective, yes.
>>
>>333377034
Figure out weather you should doge to the left or right, I can't remember which side you should doge to but you'll doge a lot of his attacks if you find the right side.
>>
>>333376371
It worked well outside of Bloodborne games because there were more than like 20 fucking items.
>>
>>333378148
You do know that the loading screens don't only have items in it?

Armor, weapons, materials and more are also in
>>
>>333378148
>It worked well
It never worked well. You shouldn't show players items and weapons they haven't found yet.
>>
>>333378237
And Bloodborne had roughly a quarter of the amount of items/gear/whatever the other games did.
30 was just a number I picked out from nowhere, obviously has more but in total it's fucking pitiful.

>>333378307
Matter of opinion, everyone I've ever spoke to has enjoyed it. You find a hell of a lot of items, in the Souls games anyway, so it hardly spoils much.
For example, the thing used to kill the ghosts in New Londo ruins, I had that in my inventory and had looked at it and never connected it until I saw the loading screen and then I realised. Plus it's interesting.
>>
>>333378481
>And Bloodborne had roughly a quarter of the amount of items/gear/whatever the other games did.
That is complete and utter bullshit, m8. DeS had fuck all when it comes to items.

Not to mention, the amount of items on loading screens is about the same in DS2/DS1 and BB. It doesn't just randomly pick shit from the list.
>>
>>333378481
>...
I don't see why this is such a big deal.
The loading screens have loads of items anyway, they don't necessarily need more
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.