[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Man, Dishonored is fucking great, they really don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Dishonored.jpg (284 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored.jpg
284 KB, 1680x1050
>tfw

Man, Dishonored is fucking great, they really don't make them like this anymore. I wish more games would focus on strong design instead of just DUDE MORE PRODUCTION VALUES LMAO.
>>
File: arx 2014-04-18 02-32-50-27.jpg (450 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
arx 2014-04-18 02-32-50-27.jpg
450 KB, 1920x1080
>>333374250
>they really don't make them like this anymore

How should I feel when Arkane did an even better job with their previous two games?
Dishonored is a heavily dumbed down console game in comparison, still had some fun with it though.
>>
I enjoyed Dishonored a lot too, and the fact that both of the DLCs were better in every way leaves me hopeful for Dishonored 2 which should have a release date announced at E3
>>
>No new game plus
They fucking blew it
>>
>>333374250
The game was okay from an action based with a few stealth elements.

But when you can easily escape your way out of shitty situations because your OP powers, then it kinda takes away a lot of the interesting parts that makes a good stealth game.

>>333374715
Agree, with the DLC parts. Daud was a really cool character to follow. Really hope that they actually let Emily have her voice in the next game
>>
>>333374510
What game is that pic from?
>>
>>333374250
Some cool ideas, but they fucked up the delivery.
I felt the game was very bland.

>they really don't make them like this anymore
>released 2012
>>
>>333374510
I never really understood what 'Your master' was after in Dark messiah, any ideas?
>>
>>333374250
>dishonored releases
>only game that year I beat

Was actually really good. don't think I'll ever replay it though.
>>
i did not enjoy dishonoured at all because its stealth features were compromised by the ability to leap and teleport about
>>
>>333376251
I think the DLCs did a much better job at that, not by changing how the actual abilities work, but by changing the level design to make it more challenging
for example, there are fewer rooftops available, and what rooftops there are, more of them are in sight of enemies
>>
>>333376828
i haven't played them. i quit the game after a few hours
>>
>>333376962
you should try 'em
>>
>>333376251
Also 90% of the abilities you learn are new ways to kill people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.