[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Does /v/ Think Of This Game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: Remember Me.jpg (137 KB, 618x334) Image search: [Google]
Remember Me.jpg
137 KB, 618x334
What does /v/ think of Remember Me?
>>
>>333369480
It was disappointing in many ways. The main way being the lack of good rule 34.
>>
>>333369480
It was forgettable.
>>
I just remember the motivations of the villain making no sense whatsoever.
>>
The title is kinda funny. It's called "Remember Me" but the game was forgotten two weeks after release.
>>
It's a button-mashing beat-em-up that tries to be clever and force you to use combos, but you end up using a combo that ALL POWER NODES or ALL HEAL NODES.
>>
Had some really solid concepts and mechanics, but was ultimately let down by the inanity of the story.

Being a vigilante running around scrambling the eggs of anyone who got in your way had potential, but there had to be a better reason to do it than "durr. who am I? Did I do a bad?"
>>
I don't remember it
>>
>>333369480
Who?
>>
>>333369480
I can't recall.
>>
>>333369480
good game, GOAT art, amazing graphics, shitty terrible combat. worth a playthrough
>>
>>333369667
she lost her child and lost it
>>
Above average, great art, setting and music, but a combat system that wasn't deep enough to justify the customisation mechanics and unskippable systems. Playing it in French was nice though.
>>
>>333370063
>she
>>333369667
The villain was an AI who wanted to kill himself. Then when the protagonist agrees to put him down, he starts fighting back and tries to kill her.
>>
>>333369480
Had much more potential, memory tampering feature could have been more used.
>>
>>333369667

The motivations of the protagonist don't make much sense either.

Really, the entire game is only about a family becoming estranged from each other. All this crap about saving the world and really it just comes down to one rich cunt, her broken down husband and their bratty, "I hate my parent's company because they don't love me enough" shit of a kid.

If that was the point then fine but I don't think it was. I think it was just incompetent writing.
>>
It was utter gargabe
>>
Great memory minigame, good aesthetics if you are into modern design(which I mostly hate), crap combat, unlikable characters with shit motivations, story going full shyamalamadingdong at every opportunity.
>>
>>333369480
cant recollect but ill always remember that ass
>>
>>333369480
So boring I couldn't finish it.
>>
>>333369480
I thought it was a decent game with a lot of potential for a sequel. an open world paris in this setting would be awesome. however they definitely need to work on everything.
>>
File: 3cd-1.jpg (97 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
3cd-1.jpg
97 KB, 500x687
>>
>>333369480
The ARG website stories were much more interesting than anything ingame. Too bad it's been down for years
>>
- very good world/environment/style
- some interesting gameplay elements like the rewinding
- meh story, I remember the mc as being too whiny for my taste
- they tried to do something with combat where you build your own combos, but it kind of fails since it's very hard to finish a combo without getting interrupted

Overall it's pretty decent, but could have been better.
>>
God tier concept art
>>
File: loli witch wut.jpg (23 KB, 410x345) Image search: [Google]
loli witch wut.jpg
23 KB, 410x345
I installed it after finishing Life is Strange but then forgot about it and lost interest a couple of weeks later and uninstalled
>>
Too short, didn't buy. Might get it on a steam sale for like 5 bucks.
>>
File: Neo-Paris.jpg (489 KB, 1920x962) Image search: [Google]
Neo-Paris.jpg
489 KB, 1920x962
>>333373249
>an open world paris in this setting would be awesome
This. Always wanted something that combines old world and cyberpunk, instead of being the usual cyberpunk world where nothing old exists. Open world Paris like that would be the shit.

Kind of what I was hoping for when I first heard about the game being in development, but I guess that would have been a bit ambitious for an indie studio's first game.
>>
>>333369480
- Great setting on paper, but nonsensical story
- Clunky combat, the hyped combo building system was useless
- Super narrow corridor levels
- Memory editing sequences were great. Too bad there were only a few of them ingame
- Forgettable enemy design
- Dat ass

That's all I can remember
>>
>>333369480
underrated gem. Fantastic art direction. Okay story. An interesting twist on the Batman combat system. I played it a couple of times and will play it again in the future. DAT ASS
>>
File: 2016-04-06 13.15.50.jpg (246 KB, 562x1000) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-06 13.15.50.jpg
246 KB, 562x1000
Has one of the best artbooks
>>
>>333369480
I pirated the game, played it a bit.
Combat are shit, the ass was fine, and i still don't know the name of the protagonist.
>>
>>333375945
>Caliban's War
Moi negro
>>
I really want this game's concept and design redone with a different combat system and story.
>>
File: Nilin Max.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1022) Image search: [Google]
Nilin Max.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1022
>>333375961
It's Max.
>>
Thought it was a decent game for the $5 I paid for it. Wouldn't recommend it except if you can get it for cheap though.
>>
>>333374773
But her ass was nice, even the younger version was a cutie too. A win/win.
>>
I kinda liked it. It was a decent beat'em up and the platforming was fine. The story was shit and I can barely remember what it was about
>>
The only thing I remember was the ass.
>>
>>333369480
i rememberance of what happen when the progressive massage is more important than the gameplay
>>
Great visuals.

Forgettable everything else.
>>
ironically on the cover art the title is set upon the main character's ass, the only thing worth to be remembered
>>
File: 1459846147701.gif (182 KB, 226x224) Image search: [Google]
1459846147701.gif
182 KB, 226x224
>>333374773
What is this comic trying to prove?

The game did end up selling horrible. The dev ended up being right about it not selling well.
>>
The ass was great. Would bang. That's all i remember.
I give this game 4/5
>>
>>333378843
Or maybe it didn't sell because the gameplay was a buggy mess.
>>
>>333378991
>implying "gamer" have any kind of standard

Just look at Bethesda senpai. Most games are shipped with tons of bugs and butchered gameplay, doesn't mean it won't sell to the normies like hotcakes.
>>
>>333369480
I remember her ass
>>
Isn't that the same studio as life is strange?
>>
>>333379349
There was considerably less hype around remember me
>>
>>333369480
average, kind of worth playing if its 75% off on steam
>>
File: kate.jpg (40 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
40 KB, 425x516
>>333369480
Decent music and graphics... Gameplay was meh
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.