[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what game should i buy next, /v/? >http://strawpoll.me/7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mario make.png (158 KB, 442x588) Image search: [Google]
mario make.png
158 KB, 442x588
what game should i buy next, /v/?

>http://strawpoll.me/7293698

wii u and nintendrones welcome
>>
Why did you greentext that link?
>>
>>333367243
i goofed
>>
File: 6pbNG3w - Imgur.jpg (217 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
6pbNG3w - Imgur.jpg
217 KB, 1500x1500
>>333367208
bump...need your help /v/ need something to play till star fox zero comes out
>>
bump with a new poll http://strawpoll.me/7293878
>>
>>333367637
buy some virtual console game.
or if you have a PS4 you can get ratchet in a week.
>>
Splatoon and Kid Icarus Uprising would offer the most content, unless you feel creative enough to make dozens of Mario Maker levels and feel up to wading through all the shit made by toddlers for the quality stuff.
>>
>>333367208
Assuming you already have Bayo 2 and The Wonderful 101...
Get Sin & Punishment and Sin & Punishment: Star Successor.
Or the Metroid Prime Trilogy.
>>
>>333373607
already have s&p and played the second one a fuckton last year on dolphin. really regret trading it in towards marvel vs capcom 3 or som other shit game when it first came out, sin and punishments are underrated as fuck. but im probably going to get bayo 2 packaged with bayo 1 eventually, and wonderful 101 doesnt look that great to me id rather play viewtiful joe or bayonetta
>>
>>333372732
cant i just find good levels via 4chan threads, miiverse, twitter, ect?
>>
>>333376017

I was talking more about having to play 8-16 levels randomly selected to unlock the vast majority of the SMB costumes. You can skip levels but it'll still be a random offering which in all likelihood will suck ass.

/v/ gets some decent Mario Maker threads after updates, sure, but you still get the most time out of the game if you're creative enough to make your own stuff.
>>
>>333376302
ohhhh yeah i have no clue how to unlock any of the costumes, but some of the trailers for the newer costumes have made me want to get it (particularily starfy and toadette) but that doesnt seem too bad, i think most of my time spent playing would be trying the hardest maps i could find or at least the hardest i could do
>>
>>333376434

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFIEpZD3enk
>>
>>333376434
Start and Toadette are actually two of the ones you unlock by playing official levels made by Nintendo.

If you're looking for a new take on a multiplayer shooter, go with Splatoon.
If you have a creative mind and somewhat decent knowledge of game design, go with Mario Maker.
>>
>>333367208
Mario maker is enjoyable if you ignore the cancer. If you like WiiU's gamepad forced on you while using online, splatoon is ok. You dont have to use the gyros like all the damage controllers hired by Nintendo will point out, but some like me wont buy it out of principle of not wanting to use the gamepad. It's literally forced on you when WiiUpro is a better option.
>>
>>333376780
bookmarked, thanks
>>
File: 5564654.jpg (6 KB, 290x162) Image search: [Google]
5564654.jpg
6 KB, 290x162
>nintendrone

Fucking hell, this word triggers me so much! Why am I a drone for liking something... REEEEEEEE!
>>
>>333367208
Splatoon is essentially mandatory for a Wii U owner. Mario Maker is a good second, with everything else pretty much comes down to into what your personal taste is.
>>
>>333381124
i am going to get all of them eventually soon anyway, just wanted people to say which ones they thought i should get first
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.